25 - I'm with You

Your POV

A Flightless Butterfly... Dostoevsky, you look like you already lost your wing. Is there any memory regarding your past that I have to know? The way you fly higher and rule everything you had, I wanted to know. I'm curious, and really disappointed in the way I couldn't gather more information of my past memories.

He, laid on top of my thigh, peacefully sleeping.

Why does he upset? Yesterday, he was upset all sudden, and even tried to kill me.

Gogol helped me a lot by protecting me from Dostoevsky's madness. But his action was actually happen to make the Russian guy even crazier.

Russian?

Did I just gather more memories?? A silent smile grow out of my face and I feel the stress increases higher on my lips because of the smile.

How did we manage to have a telepathy communication? Yesterday... he knew all of my thoughts. Will he learn what I thought today too?

What is this excitement...

I want us to be one.

He seems to have peace in his sleep. I could see his eyebrows are raising, softly and he lease the grit of his teeth he has many times during this sleep.

I pat and softly touching his hair. It smells particularly good. Like a lemonade...

His hairs were soft, long, and has this very gentle color. I wonder what he will looks like if he has white hair, like me. I wonder what will he looks like when he has this red eye of mine. I wonder...

If we could make a creature that looks like both of our appearances.

I blushed and started to sweating as my mind racing all about Dostoevsky. But... does he in the past in love with me too?

I'm searching for the purpose of why do I reincarnated again. Does it for Dostoevsky, or there's someone who summon me again just like the last time.

I don't want that purpose. I want that my purpose is only.. Dostoevsky.

But do people have to suffer whenever I made a decision? Last time, that hotdogs seller. I would love to know that she's still alright. But... will she...

On the previous life too, I remember I have those that I called family. A mother that I suspect has my ability before she gave birth of me or apparently summon me randomly. But she died too. Why, I don't know... not much memories, gathered in my capacity.

Just want to let you know, Dostoevsky... when I'm with you, I feel like I'm at peace.

The happiest day in my life.

"Hey, Miss..." a familiar voice called upon me.

" a familiar voice called upon me