12 - Flightless Butterfly

Dostoevsky's POV

I saw many cops are investigating this place. Why would the suspicious girl ran away to a cemetery? And still... I don't want it to be (Y/N).

"I gotta hide from those cops-"

I folded my beautiful wings, I thought I would be able to go somewhere.

That voice?

I was waiting.... but the dawn won't come.

..waiting...?

I suddenly put my hand on top of my head. Realizing that I have no reason to put my hand on it, but I don't feel any same sensation as the day I hear the same voices muttering in my head and made it feel like will explode.

Why no one's answering...

The voice again. I look around and there is an alley that no cops is happen to investigate there. And that alley.... ...is where the voices came from.

"Argh..." I fell to the ground.

But when I want to get to the path, my hand put itself on my head again. But this time, I got myself on the same condition as that day.

"Haah...." I lost the ability of waking myself up.

I was waiting...
but the dawn won't come.

...please wait...

"OFFICER PLEASE DON'T SHOOT US"

Now different voice?

"Argh..." I sound tormented.

My body shakes and I feel the air temperature is cold as ice in Siberia. I grab my head to pull myself off but it won't come off.

"Haa...aah..."

I'm waiting... but the dawn-

Please stop... stop it...

...

The voice is suddenly stopped when I beg for it. I pull my hand to my face and look at it. Carefully I stand and adjusted my mind.

My intention is only to find the suspicious girl and find the answer by myself.

Is it her?

I look at the alley once more and feel my surroundings to hear any voices. But, the voice is gone when I asked it to stop same as the pain. And the cops are still there investigating their own business.