6 - He Never Dies?

TW// VIOLENCE

A few hours later...

Techno wipes the sweat from his brow as he looks up. A crow, one of Philza's, swoops down. It lands on the fence, and hands the small note to Techno.

Sorry Mate, they found the compass. Be prepared, they are coming for you. Wish I could help; I am under house arrest.

Techno drops his sack full of crops and runs back to his house. He pulls on his armor, grabbing his potions. Looking around, he tries to find more things that he could use to prepare, and sees the Lodestone. If he breaks that, then the compass won't point anywhere. He'd be safe... supposedly. Assuming they weren't close. But, then Tommy and Ghostbur wouldn't be able to make it... Techno left the Lodestone where it was, deciding that he could fight them off.
He pulled out his sword, the sword he had sworn he would never pick up again... he would be bringing it into battle once more. There came a call from the front door of his house, and he looked out the window to see Ghostbur. He opened the door.

"Ghostbur, this really isn't a good time! I am about to be murdered! You need to wait until they are gone. Where is Tommy?" Techno says, pulling together his supplies and checking out the windows to try and find where they will be coming from.

"Tommy is safe in a cave a little bit away from here. He'll be fine for now. I just wanted to make sure you were home," Ghostbur said, looking out the window.

"They're here!" Ghostbur says, and Techno pulls him down from the window.

"Stay out of sight! If they know you are here, they might suspect something." Ghostbur nods, crouching below the window sill. Techno walks out the door, sword in hand, while Ghostbur peeks out between the brewing stands.

"Gentlemen. What brings you here?" Techno begins, trying to play dumb.

"Drop the act, Techno. You know why we are here." Quackity pulls out an axe and a shield, as do the rest of them. Surprisingly, Ranboo is in with them as well.

"Ranboo? What are you doing? I thought we were on ok terms! What kind of betrayal is this?" Ranboo shrugs, but does look less enthusiastic about what he has been dragged into.

Meanwhile, Ghostbur is sneaking out of the back door to Techno's house. There is a tunnel from Techno's basement to the coastline, where the hunters had just come from. Ghostbur climbs back up the hill to find Philza wearing a creeper head and hiding just beyond the tree line. Ghostbur hides and waves slightly, but knows that discretion is needed.

"Techno, we're here to bring you to justice. You will stand trial for the murder of Tommyinnit, and the war crimes you committed against L'manburg. You are going to come with us, and there will be no issues," Tubbo said. Techno, Philza and Ghostbur were all shocked. They thought that Techno had killed Tommy?!

"I don't know where you get your information from, but I can assure you that I would never kill anyone. Well... except for that one time... and that other time... oh, yeah there were those orphans, but that's beside the point. I would not kill Tommy. We are brothers. You think I would betray family like that?!" It was obvious to everyone that Techno was not going to win this argument, even to Techno. And yet, he persists.

"I retired from my violent ways. The voices in my head have been demanding blood, and I have been denying them! Why can't you see that I have changed?" Philza pulls out his sword, knowing that a battle is coming. But Techno, on seeing the flash from behind the hunters, draws a small x in the snow. Phil softly puts his sword back.

"Techno, you are going to come with us and answer for your crimes. We can do this the easy way or the hard way, but either will result in you coming with us back to L'manburg," Quackity said. It was apparent that no one would be using the easy way.

"There is no other way. I choose BLOOD!!!" Techno runs at the group, sword out and ready. He disarms Fundy quite fast, pulling his axe out of his hands and lodging it in a tree. He then goes after Tubbo, attacking with ferocity.

Phil and Ghostbur both run from their hiding spots, Phil back to the nether portal to get home, so he is not caught away, and Ghostbur, to Tommy in their cave, just in case.

Techno is still battering away at Tubbo, though Tubbo is holding his own, for now.

"Big Q!! Do something!! Big Q!!" Tubbo calls out to his fellow hunter. Ranboo is obviously not going to be of any help, just making sure that the others do not die, not going on the offensive at all.
Quackity runs back to Techno's house and grabs Carl, Techno's horse.

"Techno, stop! Technoblade, surrender or I will kill this horse right here." Techno spins around to see Quackity holding his axe to the horse's neck. Not enough to injure the horse, but still threatening.

"You get away from that horse, Quackity!!" Techno yelled, but he was in no position to threaten. Quackity moved his axe closer to the horse's throat, and Techno had to concede defeat. He threw down his armor and weapons, all of his potions and his golden apples. He was put in chains and brought, along with Carl the horse, to L'manburg.

Phil, on seeing Techno in chains, was shocked.

"You actually got him," Phil said from his balcony in disbelief.

"Philza!! Phil! What did they do to you?!" Techno called. He began to fight his way over, but was soon overpowered.

Technoblade was put into a cage on a stand. He looked out over the crowd, and for the first time in his life... he was scared for his life...