15 - The... Who?

MAJOR TW// BLOOD AND GORE; INSANITY

When Dream arrived, he found a blood drenched land, the snow running bright red. There in the middle of it all was Tommy. Standing over Technoblade's dead body. Dream, hiding, looked over at Tommy. His eyes, which had been pale white, were now pure red, filled with rage and insanity. Tommy began to walk back to the nether portal, heading to L'manburg. As soon as Tommy was out of sight, Dream ran to Techno's body. There, in the snow, was a message, carved by Techno's hot blood.

Technoblade Never Dies

It was a mocking message, for Technoblade was most surely dead. Dream stood, and began pacing, not sure what to do. Tommy would surely die. Philza was long gone, never to be seen again. Tubbo had lost his mind, and now Techno was dead. Dream ran back to the nether portal, but instead of going to L'manburg, he went to his own bunker. The discs, Henry, all of these things that Dream had taken to control Tommy, all of them were useless. Tommy had lost his mind, filled with rage. Dream was panicking, thinking what he should do, when Punz came through the nether portal.

"Punz? What are you doing?!" Dream asked, drawing his sword.

"Sorry, Dream. You should have paid me more," he said, and the rest of the Dream SMP, everyone from L'manburg, everyone ever, came through the nether portal. It was Dream against an army. His only hope now was in-

Eret held up a blood-stained cloak, obviously Tommy's. He was dead. Dream was on his own.

"You really don't want to do this," Dream said, clutching to a hope that was never there.

"I want him alive. I want him to pay for what he did," Tubbo said, limping to the front of the crowd. His sword was out, bloodstained. Tubbo had been the one to strike down his best friend. Eret and Sapnap walked forward, chains in hand. Dream pulled out his sword to fight back, but before he could get a swing in, there came a flash of bright light. Dream was thrown backwards, but no one else moved. There was a puff of smoke, and a figure rose up from the center of the explosion.

"Who are you?" Dream asked, slowly walking towards the man.

"I am Karl Jacobs, time traveler," the man said.