2 - Telling His Best Friend

Upon their arrival, Tubbo greets Ghostbur and Dream formally.

"I assume that the beach party was fun." Ghostbur just looks to Tubbo with tear-stained eyes, then walks back to L'manburg, head hung in misery. Tubbo is immensely confused by this, as Ghostbur is normally very cheery.

"What is going on?" he asks Dream, dropping all formalities. Dream, who is just as devastated as Ghostbur, hides it well.

"Tubbo... it's Tommy. He's..." Dream can't make himself say it. Tubbo is immensely worried. If something to do with Tommy could make Dream, his worst enemy, this emotional, then something really bad must have happened.

"Dream...? What is it?" Tubbo asks, warily.

"Tubbo... Tommy is dead." Dream spills the news, and the gravity of the scene in Logsteadshire grips him, making him know that it is true. Tubbo, however, refuses to believe that it is true.

"No! He can't be dead! ...are you sure?" Tubbo is clinging to a dead hope here, but his hope is crushed when Dream explains what happened. Tubbo, resigning to the truth, trudged back to L'manburg. Dream follows behind, ready to tell the world that Tommyinnit is finally dead.

a/n
Sorry for the short chapter, I promise the next one will be better!!