Conqueror

Ajax was excited and pulled out some knives from his boots. He threw one by one right on the heads till a loud thump heard. He jumped on the crowd and slashed without hesitation.

"Ahaha, try to catch me, will ya?!"

He ran into a big one and slitted the head till blood splattered on him. He laughed madly and cover his face.

"Amazing! Amazing!"

###

Signora just opened the door when Ajax sprung toward her with a big smile and iron scent covered his scent.

"...oh, dear you scared me. Guess you slayed them all, huh?" she asked calmly.

"Yep, everything has been slain," he proudly replied. Signora nodded and turned.

"Follow me, you need to change your clothes before the audience with Her Majesty," she said. He quietly following her with people staring at him, disgust and disbelief shown on their faces. She let him into a big room and pointed the other door.

"Wash your body while I'm getting your clothes. And make sure you take your suppressants, I can sense your pheromones are quiet out of control," she said. Ajax sniffed on himself and stuck out tongue.

"Damn it."

She left him alone. The young man took off his clothes and jumped into the bathroom. After a long bath, he came out and he laid his eyes on the nice and clean suit right on the hanger prepared delicately. A small red flower popped out of the pocket.

"...I just gonna meet Tsaritsa, right?" he doubted.

Knock knock!

"Sir, Lady Signora is waiting for you."

"Ah, wait a minute," he replied. He hurriedly dressed up and came out to see a young man standing there with a mask.

"Follow me, Sir," he said. They walked toward the elevator and met the platinum lady with long black dress with a butterfly hairpin on her braid.

"Hmm, looks younger than I thought," she murmured.

"Well, I'm still 17 okay?" he replied. Signora laughed a little and led him inside the elevator. She pressed the 9 button and checked on her phone.

"17, eh? Too young for a new member," Signora said. Ajax glanced at her.

"Age only numbers, the main point here is the strength, right?" he sarcastically said.

"Not only strength, we need to build your intelligence to survive in the field. You're not planning to die soon, right?"

"Yeah, yeah whatever."

They arrived on the 9 floor. Several guards standing there with the same mask he saw before. They bowed and opened the door. Behind the screen, Ajax saw a figure of slim yet tall enough lady.

"Oh, is that the boy you're talking about, Signora?" a sweet, gentle voice asked. Signora bowed.

"Yes, Your Majesty. This boy exceeds our expectation," she said.

"Come closer, boy. I want to see your face," she said. Ajax walked closer and knelt, his head down.

"Lift your head."

He lifted his head to see a pair of lovely icy blue eyes staring at him with gentle. She smiled.

"An omega yet powerful young man. I wish you can be my power to control this world," she said while holding his chin. He could sense her strong omega pheromones from her which was intimidating. "I won't bite you, boy. Tell me your name."

"It's... Tartaglia, Your Majesty," he stuttered.

"Tartaglia, before I appoint you as the member of Fatui, I should test you one more time."

"Your wish is my command, Your Majesty."

She glanced at the platinum lady with mysterious smile. Signora let a sigh and snapped her fingers. A troop of guards suddenly came in.

"Show me your ability, Tartaglia," she said. Ajax stood hurriedly and looked around.

"... Yes, my Queen," he replied while forming a long halberd from water. "I will show you that I'm capable to be your best member of Fatui."

Elegantly he moved his body to slay the troops without hitting their critical points. After a while, he only the one standing around the defeated troops. Tsaritsa clapped her hands.

"Amazing, what a great skill of you. Come closer, Tartaglia," she said. He approached her and knelt, while Tsaritsa put an emblem on his chest.

"Dedicate yourself to Snezhnaya and me, be my sword and my shield until I reach my goal," she appointed him.

"Everything you wish is my command, my oath and my pleasure," Ajax said. Tsaritsa smiled.

"My lil conqueror, you're the eleventh member of Fatui, the strongest among strong people. However, you need a lot of guidances in order to increase your ability. Signora will be your guide as long as you here."

"So I'm still far away from my mission?" he asked. She nodded.

"I don't want you to kill people just to satisfy your hunger. You're human, you can decide your own fate."

"My fate is on your hands, Your Majesty."

She laughed and patted his head gently, his face turned red a little.

"One day, you'll meet someone who cherishes and loves you with all of his might."

"...yes, Your Highness."

"Signora, take him with you and give him a proper education," Tsaritsa ordered. Signora bowed.

"Yes, Your Highness."

They walked out of drawing room without saying anything.

"I enrolled you to Dragonspine University, so study hard," she said.

"Why should I?"

"You heard what did she say, right?" Signora glared. Ajax nodded.

"Clearly. Alright, I'll do what she wished on me, but don't blame me if I fail," he replied.