Game Over

A massive explosion destroyed half of Exuvia building. Everyone in that building hurriedly evacuated, yet Ganyu stayed still as she tried to reach her boss, even though her body not in good condition.

"My lord!"

A swing of a polearm fanned the dust and smoke, showing the amber man survived from the explosion even though his clothes was torn up. His gaze scanned around him to find blood trace and scattered flesh plus the torn clothes as same as Ajax wore. His face turned dark as his hand trembled to reach the clothes, but he hesitated.

"...did I do the right thing?" he murmured. He covered his one eye and gritted teeth till bleeding.

"Why am I feeling this stupid...kh! He's not...he's not...my...mate. Childe. Childe, tell me you're still alive," he mumbled. The scales slowly covered his body as he chanted his name madly.

"My lord! Are you o..." Ganyu just arrived to witness him shifted into a dragon. He let a painful roar and flew around Liyue, sometimes he destroyed the mountains and forest around the town. Venti who still watching him, laughed hardly and wiped his tears.

"Ahahaha! This is it! The moment I waited. Ah, Morax, you such an idiot. You treated him just like your toy, now you acted like someone who lost his lover. What is in your mind, eh?"

His gaze turned to the other side of Liyue with a puzzled expression and sighed. He looked at his own hands.

"Am I killing them?"

###

"Your Highness! A dragon landed on the skirt of the forest!" a guard dashed in and knelt. Tsaritsa flinched, yet she elegantly waved her hand.

"A dragon? Is that Morax?"

"No, Your Highness. It's...Dvalin, Lord Barbatos' pet."

"...I wonder what is he doing here. Pulcinella, Capitano, go and check it," she ordered. A tall man with black robe and face full covered with a mask nodded, while the old short man with a long nose and a pair of sharp ears bowed. After they gone, Signora walked in with the letter Ajax sent before.

"Your Majesty, Tartaglia sent you a letter," she said while handing the the letter. She took and read it, yet she burnt it afterwards.

"...Signora, find him."

"Yes, Your Highness."

Those two of Fatui carefully walked inside the forest with several guards behind them. When their gap was close enough to Dvalin, they saw a glimpse of human's legs with blood spoiled the snow.

"Did he eat someone?" Pulcinella asked. Capitano pulled out his great sword, then stride to find Ajax lying under his leg, unconscious and bleeding. His body as pale as snow.

"It's Tartaglia. Get the car as close as you can," Capitano ordered as he carried the ginger man as gentle as he could after checked his body. Pulcinella hurriedly covered him with a cloth he prepared before.

"How is he?" he asked.

"Dying, I guess. His breathing is faint and heavy loss blood enough to kill him anytime. We need to pace with time," Capitano replied. "Tell Signora about this."

"I already texted her and she said to take him back to the Palace," Pulcinella answered. The guard came with the car and helped the captain to lay Ajax inside.

"You go first, I need to finish this matter," he said. Pulcinella nodded and left him with the guards. He gripped his great sword tightly.

"Who dares to hurt him?"

###

When they reached the palace, the guards sent him to Dottore's place. Signora just came after them with sour face.

"What are you thinking, taking him to this dirty and unsightly place? Move him to the surgery room, the doctors are ready," she ordered.

"Hey, hey. I'm a doctor too," Dottore complaint. She rolled her eyes.

"You'll turn him into a specimen and I don't want it. You better stay away from him, Dottore. Or should I drag you to kneel before Her Highness?"

"So cold, so cold. Oh well, I won't touch him then, but let me assist the doctors to give him first aid," he said. Signora doubted his intention, but she had no choices and nodded. He checked on him and gave the blood transfusion, before his hand pressed his lower belly and tilted head.

"Ey, before you bring him to surgery room, check inside his belly first," Dottore ordered.

"Why? Is there any broken ribs or something dangerous?" Signora asked. Dottore stayed silent for a while, then laid his gaze on her platinum eyes.

"Well, yeah there are a lot of broken ribs, but...just my assumption, Signora. Right now he's carrying a baby inside his belly," he said. All of them surprised.

"You said what?!" Pulcinella yelled.

"It's just my assumption, old man. Oi, turn on the ultrasound and let's check what's inside his belly," Dottore shouted. One of his assistant hurriedly turned it on. Dottore slowly placed the transducer right on his belly and looked at the screen.

"Oh, screw it. He's really pregnant, guys," he said excited. "And it's not a normal baby but a dragon's baby."

"Did he...with Dvalin..."

"Nah, not him, Pulcinella. We're talking about his target," Dottore held laugh after heard Pulcinella's bullshit. Signora bit her thumb.

"Is the baby survive?" she asked.

"It is. Guess thanks to his father's genetic he is able to survive even though Tartaglia is dying, but I can't guarantee he will survive when he dies," Dottore replied. Signora scratched her back head and sighed.

"You do the surgery, Dottore," she said.

"Oh? Why suddenly changed your mind?" he asked.

"Do not question my decision and do it before he dies," she pressed him. He grinned.

"Smart decision, La Signora. Very well, I'll make sure he's alive. Hey, prepare the surgery!"