Secret

Zhongli pushed him to the bed and pinned him, then grabbed his wrists so he won't be able to hit him. Ajax gritted his teeth.

"Morax, what are you doing?" he hissed.

"I'm gonna mark you, remember?" he replied as he unbuttoned his shirt and kisses his chest. Ajax growled.

"You dare to leave any marks on my body, I'll fucking kill you."

"That's my little fox. I don't mind being killed by a pretty omega like you," he said calmly while licking his body.

"Ngh! Y-you!"

He kept licking and sucking to leave red marks on him, then poking his swollen nipples.

"It's darker than before. Did someone suck it before me?" he asked sweetly.

"Maybe the gang back then," he said coldly.

"...my apologies, I won't ask it again," he apologized and kissed his cheek. "I hope I didn't trigger your trauma."

"No, but you trigger my anger so back off, you damn rapist," he said as he tried to struggle under his body. Zhongli shook his head.

"I'm not and stop calling me that, Childe. I'm basically trying to satisfy your hunger," he whispered. Ajax blushed hard and turned his face. Zhongli caressed his stomach and curious when he poked the lower.

"It's a bit...swollen. Did you gain weight?"

Ajax was about to burst out, but he only nodded and stared at him.

"Let me go, Morax. I won't hit you and it hurts when you pin me like this," he asked. Zhongli hesitated a while, but let him go. Ajax sat quietly and took off all of his clothes to show his naked body. A lot of scars decorated all over his body.

"...what are you doing? Take off your clothes, idiot," Ajax said casually. Zhongli blinked.

"Huh? What?" he dumfounded. Ajax pinned him gently and smiled softly.

"Didn't you want to mark me? Hurry up and do it," he said. Zhongli shook his head and held him.

"Wait, what happened with you? It's not like you," Zhongli replied. Ajax tilted his head innocently, but Zhongli didn't fall for that. "Childe?"

"Ugh, it's not like me," he said and caressed his body. "Zhongli, mark me."

"... seriously?"

"Do I look like I'm kidding right now?" he asked. Zhongli nodded. Ajax couldn't hold his laugh anymore.

"Well that's true. It's not me," he said as he sat on the edge of the bed and looked at the window. "Tell me Morax, what is a mate in your perspective?"

Zhongli wrapped his naked body and hugged him from behind while muffling something.

"I don't understand, Morax."

"Call me Zhongli. Morax is not my name," he said softly. Ajax turned his head.

"Not your name? But back then people..." he stopped his words as he placed a finger on his plumpy lips.

"You don't need to know that. About your question, to be honest it's a bit challenging one. For me, a mate is something happens because of the compatibility of the DNA, although I don't like that," he said.

"Why?"

"Because it's not a love, it's a compatible partner."

"You have a lover?"

"Once, yes. Also my mate. She died a long time ago," Zhongli answered with a bitter smile. Ajax felt his chest tightened.

"...do you have her picture?"

"Ah, too bad I don't have it. Are you curious with her?" he asked.

"A little," Ajax replied. Zhongli chuckled and kissed his forehead.

"You don't need to worry. She's not here anymore, so you can tease me as much as you want."

"No way, thanks," he said as he grabbed a long needle on the table and pointed at his neck. Zhongli smiled.

"Stab me as much as you want, honey. Don't forget I can't die easily," he reminded. Ajax stayed quiet a while. "Tsaritsa didn't tell anything about me? Tsk tsk."

"Is that matter right now?"

Zhongli stunned a while and laughed hard to hear that, then grabbed his chin a bit hard.

"Know your place, mortal," he said as his face slowly filled by dark brown scales and his eyes turned into sharp iris as same as a dragon's eyes. Ajax jumped down the bed and threw the needle, but Zhongli caught and broke it easily.  He smirked.

"Do I scare you, mortal? It's just a small part of me," he said. Ajax made a big gap and reached everything to be his weapon, but he only managed to grab a vase.

"A deity?"

"Perhaps that's the best one for now. Well, a dragon suits me well since I don't want to be as same as others," he replied.

'So that's the best explanation for the baby even though I'm barren,' he thought. 'Damn, carrying a baby dragon will be a hard task for the future.'

"You seem preoccupied with something. What is it? Something important than me?"

"Well it's none of your business and it's gonna be a hard job to kill you, Rex Lapis," Ajax said while placing down the vase to its place. "I should verify something to my dearest Her Majesty."

"It's too late, Childe. I won't let you leave this place, nor Liyue. You'll be mine, forever."

"Ah, sorry Morax. I have another person to take care than you, so let me go nicely," he rejected. Zhongli lowered his eyes.

"Who is it? I'll kill everyone who tries to snatch you away from me," he growled. Ajax gulped and rubbed his belly behind the blanket.

"What, are you jealous?"

"...foolish question. Why would I jealous over something trivial?" he denied. Ajax rolled his eyes and sat on the window.

"Then mind to let me go? It's cramped here."

"After I check you up with my doctor," he replied after shifting back to normal. Ajax tensed and growled.

"You don't have an authority to examined me."

"Your health is a problem for me. I want to know what is wrong with your body, that's all. I won't turn you into a lab rat."

"Zhongli, I warn you. I don't want anyone touch me without my consent. Or perhaps you want to see me commit suicide, right here right now?" he threatened as he placed a sharp shattered glass on his neck and cut a little deep.