Sweet Time

"... I don't want to discuss him, honey," Zhongli said. Ajax chuckled.

"Oh, why? I just asking, not interrogating you," he replied. Zhongli sighed and wrapped his arm on his hips.

"You're mine and only mine. No one can snatch you from me," he said. Ajax pushed his face.

"I'm not yours, stay away from me you damn horny alpha," he growled. Zhongli kissed his palm and smirked.

"Baobei."

"Baobei? ...fuck off!" he yelled as his face turned red. Zhongli nuzzled on his neck.

"Cute."

"Cute my ass, get off! You're heavy!" he hit his head and walked faster. Zhongli increased his pace to stay beside him. Ajax tried to control his pheromones because of embarrassment, but he failed. Zhongli emitted his pheromones to cover him. He held his hand.

"Baobei, you still look pale. Are you sure you're okay?" he worried.

"Yeah and let me go. I'm not a kid."

"You can faint anytime, Baobei. Just let me hold you to make sure you're safe around me," he begged. Ajax sighed and wrapped his fingers.

"Just this time," he replied. A big smile painted on the amber man's face. Ajax couldn't hide his smile seeing him happy just because a small thing.

"If we have a kid, we will be a complete family," Zhongli said. Ajax tensed up, but luckily Zhongli didn't notice it.

"Haha, it's not that simple to have a kid."

"Yeah, I know," he said. He kissed his back hand.

"I don't mind to wait for having one."

Ajax's chest tightened as he saw his genuine smile. He pulled back his hand and looked away.

"Bullshit," Ajax replied. Zhongli chuckled. They reached the apartment and stopped at Ajax's place. He looked at Zhongli with curious face.

"What are you waiting for?"

"I thought you gonna invite me for dinner?" he replied.

"It's still too early, idiot. Go back home," he said. Zhongli blinked.

"So you're really inviting me for dinner?"

"Well duh, it's obvious. Go back home now and wait...what are you doing?!" he yelled as Zhongli hugged him.

"I can't hug you?"

"No and get off me! It's embarrassing!"

"But I'm your future..." he stopped as an apple stuck in his mouth.

"Say another words, I'll cut your neck. Shoo!" he said. Zhongli broke the apple and kissed his forehead.

"See you later, Baobei," he said. After Zhongli left, Ajax sighed.

"That damn lizard is really disturbing. Oh well, let's cook and pay his kindness for once," he murmured.

###

Ajax sat on the couch and press the number of his neighbor. A cheerful yet husky voice answered.

"Baobei, I miss you."

"Yeah yeah, come here. The food is ready," Ajax replied.

"On my way," he hung up. Ajax smiled a little and looked at the ceilings.

"This will be the last," he murmured. A while later, someone rang the doorbell. Ajax opened the door and saw Zhongli standing there with a bouquet of Glaze Lilly.

"How did you manage to buy those?" Ajax shocked. He handed it and kissed his cheek.

"I have a lot of subordinates, so no need to worry, Baobei," he answered. Ajax sniffed and smiled.

"It has sweet scent. Thanks, come in," he invited. Zhongli kissed his cheek one more time and followed the owner to the dining room.

"I forgot to ask but...do you have something you hate?" Ajax asked while serving the food. Zhongli nervously smiled and pointed the dish.

"I don't like seafood, Childe," he said. Ajax looked at his octopus stew and smirked.

"Ah, you don't like it? Too bad I cooked it specially for you. Ah, I should order something outside then," he pretended to call the restaurant, but Zhongli held his hand and wrapped his waist.

"I'll eat, don't call any restaurants okay?" he gave up. Ajax turned and looked at his eyes.

"But I feel guilty if you keep eating it."

"I'll eat anything you cook, Baobei. Don't worry," he replied. Ajax laughed in his mind, but trying hard to keep calm. He pushed the stew closer and held laugh when he flinched.

"Are you sure, Zhongli?"

"Y-yeah, it's fine," he replied. They sat together and enjoyed the dinner, well to say only Ajax who enjoyed it while watching Zhongli struggling with his dish. His face paler than before.

"Let me feed you, Zhongli," he offered. Zhongli nodded fast and pushed the stew. Ajax sat on his lap and smiled.

"Naughty alpha needs to be disciplined," he said as he feed him. Zhongli's face couldn't hide his disgust when tasted it, but he tried his best to chew it for the sake of appreciation. After an hour, they managed to finish the meal, except Zhongli who was able to eat half of it. Ajax wanted to force him, but his sanity stopped before witnessing something disgusting. Zhongli laid on the sofa while covering his eyes.

"I'll brew some tea for you. Any preferences?"

"Herb tea if you have," he asked. Ajax nodded and brewed the herb tea he had. He sighed.

"Lucky I remember all of the information of that man," he murmured. He grabbed a knife for a while and put it back.

"Nah, it won't do."

He brought the teapot and the cup to Zhongli, then poured it carefully. He poked his cheek.

"Wake up, old man. I brewed your tea," he replied. Zhongli peeled his eyes and smiled.

"Thanks, Baobei. This tea...did you mix with ginger?" he asked after sniffed it.

"Yeah, it's something I drink whenever the weather is too cold in Snezhnaya," Ajax replied and handed a cup of tea.

"Snezhnaya always cold, right?"

"Not gonna lie, but yes," he said. Zhongli looked at his empty hands.

"Still refrain from drinking tea?"

"Hm? Well, I'm not that fond of tea," he replied. After a short chat while drinking tea, Zhongli stood and kissed his forehead.

"It's almost midnight, thank you for the dinner. It was tasty."

"You can't finish the dish, idiot," Ajax mocked. He laughed and held his hand.

"Weird, usually you always push me away, now suddenly you close enough. Did you hide something?" he asked. Ajax smiled.

"Who knows? Hurry up and go home, I don't want to have an alpha in my house longer anymore," he politely asked him to leave.

"Why don't you let me stay here for a night?"

"Nope, not gonna happen. Come on," he said as he pushed him out of his house. "Goodnight, Zhongli."

"Goodnight, Childe."

After he left, his gaze turned dead. His smiled faded away and rolled his eyes.

"Ugh, being nice like this is not me. I should finish him soon and go home," he murmured. He looked at his hands and sighed.

"Another blood will stain on my hands."