Datte atashi no hiro!

SHORT CHAPTER! NO TODOROKI!

Kaminari woke up to a polite knocking on his door. He stretched and staggered over to it. He opened it with a yawn, expecting maybe Sero asking about the chocolate he'd taken off with, and got...

"Todoroki?"

That woke him up pretty well. Then he remembered he was wearing blue pajamas that said 'reach for the sky' and had clouds, and he hadn't done his hair, so it was sprawled out crazily on top of the constant static, and he was holding a stuffed Minecraft creeper plushie, which he held up awkwardly and said, "This is, um, Bakugo's, uh, I was gonna go... give it back, he, um, he left it," Kaminari made up on the spot, which he would most likely die for later, but he didn't want Todoroki to think that he slept with an eight-year-old creeper plushie. (To be fair, he only did it occasionally.) The hair was embarrassing enough as it was. Thankfully, Todoroki didn't really seem to care.

"I just wanted to make sure you weren't mad at me." he said, his eyes sparkling as always. It made Kaminari feel kinda weird, but he just ignored it. "Why would I be mad?"

"I'm not sure, but I sort of thought you were ignoring me," His soft cheeks turned a little pink like they had that morning, "since I hadn't really seen you after the incident this morning. Also... why were you asleep on the table?"

Now, it was Kaminari's turn to go pink. "Oh, that..." he tried to whip up a lie that would make sense, but couldn't, so he finally admitted, "homework. I was trying to finish it, but it got really late, so I went to get a drink and..." he figured Todoroki would get the rest.

"Oh," he said, worry crossing his face, "did you get it done?"

"Yao-Momo helped," Kaminari admitted, squeezing the plush by the middle, trying to strangle the secrets of homework out of it. And the secrets of how to talk to hot people. Both of those things were really hard.

"Well..." Todoroki sort of blushed as he said it, "I could try and help too, if you need it." Kaminari wanted to tackle-hug him. "Could you help me with practical training?" Kaminari was almost begging.

"When?" Todoroki asked, and Kaminari thought, 'you're my hero!'