Izuku Snaps- a short story about Izuku, M*neta, and Katsuki

IZUKU SNAPS-

TW! VIOLENCE! THIS IS OPTIONAL!!! NOT EXACTLY PART OF THIS STORY, BUT REALLY FUN AND I WANTED TO INCLUDE IT!!!

It was a sunny Monday morning when it happened.

Aizawa was giving a special lecture about previous discrimination, and how it had led to many injuries and deaths. An aura of horror floated around the room, because everyone in class 1A was queer or an ally...

Except one.

M*neta sat, preaching about people 'pretending' to be another gender, and about how 'girls shouldn't kiss because it keeps them away from boys'. This made everyone uncomfortable. The more anyone tried to convince him otherwise, the worse it was.

"M*neta, trans guys are still guys," Kirishima attempted, exasperated.

Next, Iida jumped in with, "M*NETA, I MUST ASK THAT YOU TREAT ALL PEOPLE WITH RESPECT FOR THEIR IDENTITY! IMAGINE IF ONE OF YOUR CLASSMATES FELL INTO A CATERGORY THAT YOU ARE, AT THIS MOMENT, DISRESPECTING! DO YOU EVEN THINK OF THE POSSIBLE CONSEQUENSES OF THE THINGS YOU ARE SAYING?"

"WELL MAYBE-" M*neta started, but was cut short by a sharp crack. No one could process what had just happened. Izuku had, in a moment of pure hatred, turned around and punched M*neta in the face hard enough to break quite a few bones, but they were M*neta's bones, so all of class 1A (including Aizawa) decided to allow this without question, but one person had an especially hard time believing what had happened...

Bakugo simply stared. Had Izuku Midoriya, the sweet, often crying, friendship-solves-all fluffball Deku he had known all his life just snapped? He hadn't really realized what Izuku was truly holding back. But why would he do that?

Then he remembered something. Bakugo had only come out to four people: his parents, Inko Midoriya who was a bit like another parent to him, and Izuku. Could Izuku have done that... for him?

As Bakugo re-shaped his worldview, a couple seats away, Kaminari was noticeably quiet.

He was quite grateful for Midoriya at that moment, because if Izuku hadn't snapped, trans and bisexual Kaminari would have.

And M*neta would not have lived.