In which we have... Another crisis!

Why did Kaminari do that? Why? SO DUMB. Maybe Bakugo would be willing to murder him. Nah, he owed Sero 2,000 yen and didn't want him to get the money. He would have to deal with the consequences of his actions.

Later.

He slipped out, completely silent, and went to take a shower. That helped him cool down. Then he went back to his dorm and decided to play Animal Crossing. Which he shouldn't have done, because he didn't go to bed until 3:30 AM. Four hours later he was cursing himself, but that's just the way it goes sometimes.

He did a whole lot of cursing himself that day. His eyes kept drifting over to where he was. At least no one seemed to notice. Sometimes, being the 'disposable' friend helped.

But everything went wrong at lunch.

Really wrong. Irreversibly ruining his life forever.

Okay, that might be a little dramatic.

Todoroki came to his table.

This might not sound life-ruining, but they both always sat on opposite ends of the cafeteria. Todoroki sat with Midoriya, Iida, Ochako, Tsu, and Yao-momo. Jirou had also recently begun sitting there. Kaminari sat, every day, with Bakugo, Kirishima, Mina, and Sero. That never changed.

Until now.

He slid gracefully into the last seat, where Jirou used to sit, right next to Kaminari, who could almost feel the heat radiating off him. They were sitting pretty close together. Bakugo looked like he was going to commit mass murder.

But all he said was, "Friends. Training. Ha."

He.

Was.

Doomed.