...when I'm with you!

Kaminari couldn't have felt better. After dinner, he went to shower, and joined Sero, Mina, and Kirishima for a relatively routine game of overly competitive Mario Kart. This time, they'd bet a chocolate bar on which team of two won, Sero and Mina or Kirishima and Kaminari. Bakugo was sitting on the couch behind Kirishima, shouting encouragement, Deku was digging through his overcrowded hero notebook in a chair, and Todoroki was on one of the couches, which that part was making Kaminari feel all fluffy on the inside, but he was going to ignore that.

Kirishima came in first, with Kaminari trailing closely behind. They split the chocolate in half, and Kiri and Bakugo put it on two-player. Kaminari had somewhere to be.

Heading back up to his dorm, he spread all of his books out and grabbed his laptop. Opening a blank word document, he started typing. Re-writing helped him remember stuff, even if he was doing it in hot pink comic sans.

An hour or two later, he figured he was done. Being waaay too hyper to sleep, he grabbed his switch and sat down in a nice chair. Animal Crossing post-studying? Amazing. After a bit of that, he crashed and burned.

The only thing Todoroki minded about UA was how early it started. Just why? Ugh. Well, he was in uniform at least, and his hair was brushed. Good enough. He was in class when Deku came over and started chatting. That was basically how the day usually went, but he didn't mind the simple routine of talking to his best friend.

Mr. Aizawa rolled out of his cabinet in a sleeping bag, per usual, and class went like normal.

Seeing as how he and Kaminari had already made the necessary arrangements, they slipped off together to one of the training fields.

Overall, it was actually a great day.