Check-ins with our demons

Kaminari had a lot of problems. Not the least of which was Todoroki. Actually, that was all of his problems. To explain:

The biggest issue was the fact that he was trans. Why's that an issue? Well, imagine if someone handed you a Coke can, but there was Pepsi in it and you REALLY wanted Coke. Then, he had to worry about not getting murdered by Bakugo. And talk to his family. Then he had to do a million other things. For once in his life, homework sounded easier. That really should have warned him something was wrong, but he gleefully dove into his two pages.

For once, he got it done in time. After he let Yao-Momo check it, he felt better. Apparently, he hadn't done that badly, seeing as how she didn't say anything.

Or you messed up that bad. Or she doesn't care. Or- NO. Ignore, unfollow, block. No bad thoughts today. He went to YouTube and threw on a playlist. Everlong came on, and he started thinking about what Todoroki liked. They should do some more training or something soon. Then he had another 'or maybe-' moment, but this time? It was a good thought.

Todoroki had enough issues without being hit with a flying penguin, but, sh*t happens.

As in the moment he went into Kirishima's room, he got hit with a penguin plushie. By Mina. It didn't phase him much, he just picked it up off the floor and handed it back to her. She, Sero, and Kirishima must have been studying; there were textbooks laying around on the floor open to different pages.

"Kirishima I need to speak to you for a moment," Todoroki said, calmly as he could. This would be a weird conversation, and he didn't want to freak out before it got interesting.

The author of this story had a mild panic attack and procrastinated for several months. They are very sorry. I don't know if the next chapter will match the previous ones or I will switch format. Maybe it'll be a different POV. You guys like the tone, or do you want it darker/lighter? My current ideas are going darker, but just let me know.  Sorry for the short chapter. Happy Holidayss!!!!!!!!!