Training's not that bad...

MEDIUM CHAPTER! NO KAMINARI!

A couple hours later, after getting the appropriate permissions from Mr. Aizawa and changing into their gym clothes, they went to one of the training grounds on-property. They decided they'd have to do a lot of training together, but they both had quite a bit of free time, as long as Kaminari got his homework done, so it wasn't a big deal.

They started with the basics, Todoroki walking Kaminari through it all. He quickly realized the crazy blond's problem: he went overboard on everything. First lesson: don't do that.

They kept training until they both collapsed. When they finally managed to drag themselves back to the dorms, they fell right on the couch. Kaminari laying on him made Todoroki all tingly... and maybe not just from the electricity. Although that was definitely part of it. But with the other boy passed out and laying on him, Todoroki understood what people would say about butterflies; he felt like he'd eaten a whole swarm of them. He wrapped his arms around the other boy and tried to make him comfortable. At one point Iida walked past.

They made eye contact.

Todoroki gave Iida his best death glare.

Iida turned and kept walking.

And Todoroki fell asleep.

When he woke back up, Kaminari was awake too, sitting next to him and drinking a monster, leaning on him slightly, with a blanket wrapped around both of them. They were alone, and according to the wall clock, it was almost dinnertime. He had slept for about thirty minutes. Which made a total of five hours today. Wonderful sleep schedule. Just then, Kaminari noticed he was awake.

"Oh hey! I didn't wake you up, did I?" His smile was perfect. Todoroki wouldn't mind waking up to that more often.

"No, you're fine," he said, though that was really an understatement. His eyes sparkled in the slowly-fading light coming in from the nearest window. Kaminari smiled again, and Todoroki almost set the smoke alarm off again (seriously, Iida was going to kill him for that one day.)