fourteen

Tiny sand particles tickling his feet a little and leaving a cooling sensation, it felt good. He looked at his left where sat a bottle of whiskey which he picked up before ditching the so called party, the very bottle that he was so intrigued to mash someone's head with ahem - Aditya. Well whiskey was more valuable.

So instead he decided to make a better use of it which was looking at the waves crashing at a distance he brought the bottle to his lips and chugged it down while enjoying the view. Indeed a better use if not the best. Sure the things were going haywire but maybe he could let be for tomorrow and just listen to heart beating rhythmically with once waves. Even if just for a little moment, his heart felt at ease.

"What are you doing here?" Manik turned his neck so fast at the familiar voice that he was sure it would have strained while he stared at the person standing in front of him with an array of emotions.

"Nothing just..." he let his words float in the air without any clear explanation as his lips found their way back to the rim of the whisky bottle. Nandini only hummed at his not very informative off a reply and sat next to Manik while he looked at her with a frown on his face as he felt sand shift a little.

"Give it to me too." Nandini retorted with a pout while making grabby hands like a little baby and Manik sworn drunk Nandini was the cutest that he was having a hard time in control his urge to pinch her cheeks.

"Nope you are already drunk." Manik kept the bottle behind his back as Nandini tried to snatch it from him.

Nandini kept leaning in towards Manik in protest as the boy was continued to hide the bottle behind him but being so drunk to the point of intoxicated made Nandini feel invincible as if she could do anything and wouldn't have to worry about the consequences because if Nandini would have been a bit sober she was hella sure that she would have stopped leaning in when their keens touch or in fact she wouldn't have sat next to Manik to begin with. But she wasn't sober.

And feeling courageous daring with any sane thought right of the window Nandini smirked as she slowly kept both of her hands on Manik's thighs and came closer to him with their noses merely apart. Manik could feel her warm breath fanning his face making his heart beat crazily. Manik gulped a lump down his throat when he realised Nandini was tenderly rubbing his thigh with one hand while her other hand rose to his face.

She gave him a smile which in Manik's eyes was too dazzling to look away it was as if the boy was being held captive under her touch. Nandini traced down her face lazily with her fingers gingerly brushing over the gap between his brows slowly dragging them down to the tip of his nose. Nandini giggled as she tapped his nose while Manik couldn't believe how her giggle could sound so sweet when she was literally killing him at the moment. May be that's what a sweet death is.

Manik couldn't look away more like Nandini had him under her spell that the boy just stared at her with sweat beads starting to form on his forehead, suddenly the cold air felt hot and the surrounding felt on fire. His brain short circuited when her finger stopped at his lips, her eyes were glowing under the moonlight as she daringly held his gaze while her tongue sweeped out as she consciously licked her lips with her eyes still on Manik as she teasingly bit her lower lip and closed any remaining gap between them.

"You don't get to tell me what to do SIR..." Nandini with her lips touching his earlobe with every word that rolled out of her mouth giving him shivers as she bit his earlobe before retracting with the bottle of whisky in her hand and a smug smile on her face while it took him solid two minutes to realise what had happened.

She tricked him.

Manik still wasn't able to fully comprehend the situation. His brain that had shut down the moment Nandini came too close to him that proximity was enough to had his mind jumbled and his heart racing. Manik stared at her with shock as Nandini touched her lips with the whisky bottle and took a swig with a victory smirk still playing on her lips. His gaze prolonged on Nandini as she turned her back and walked away with the bottle while showing a V sign in the air.

Shock sure Manik was indeed shocked but at the same time the boy was amused too because it was beyond believe that Nandini did that. It was first time him seeing acting so flirtatiously and to say the least this drunk Nandini was dangerously tempting and had his whole body carving for her.

His hormones had got him lusting over those plump lips and Manik was sure he would have lost to his inner desires and would have relished them if Nandini wouldn't have retreated. His mind was still occupied by the event that played out just a minute ago and he was still trying to get to gist of it, more like convincing himself that it wasn't some kind of dream but that it had happened for real when his phone rang.

Reluctantly he picked up his mobile to see the caller ID but when his eyes fell on the name flashing on screen, his rapidly beating heart came to a stop and he felt his temper raising. His ears turning red in annoyance as a growl escaped his lips. It was just a moment ago that he was floating in his bubble of happiness but that one call led to everything crashing down. Ruining it all.

+ + +

Surprise wild Nandini enters in the chat 😂😂 I hope it was something you didn't expect and enjoyed. Hehehe so yeah I am back with another update and I guess after not giving update for sometime, this update compensates for it 😏😏...

And by the way I would like to ask for a favour

And by the way I would like to ask for a favour. I am writing a book for dreame and I will be glad if you guys could follow that book as it will help me. I will be happier if you read it too but that's upto the least I request you guys is to at least follow the book.

Here it is

Here it is...

BOOK title - AS A MOVIE

Steps to follow :

1) Simply login into dreame

2) Search the title i.e AS A MOVIE

3) Click the heart (💜) button that is below the book blurb