🍋 Chapter 37: Commitment 🍋

🚨 Please remember that this story is rated Mature and is only intended for mature audiences 🚨

Chapter Warnings:
🍋 contains sexually explicit themes 🍋
•detailed depictions of consensual intercourse
•unprotected sex

There will be a link to music for you all to pull up when the time comes. Ya know, for the ~ vibes ~ 😏 -please, please, please do, to properly experience the scene 🥺 I want y'all to feel the goosebumps with me 🤌🏻-

-also teeny side note, they kiss, like, a fuck ton in that scene, so, sorry if it gets repetitive 💀 what can I say? They deserve to makeout-
But anywho...
Enjoy, my lovelies!

***

Stunned by the vulgar comment that dared to exit Dabi's smug mouth, who was smirking cockily, still lazily perched in his dining room chair—sure, it wasn't necessarily the foulest thing she'd ever heard him say, but it frazzled her nerves, nonetheless—Kaida felt her blood begin to boil when Katsuki's grip on her hand tightened, ever so slightly. The minuscule vibrations pulsing from Katsuki's touch gave her the immediate understanding that he was about to turn around—his twitching muscles easy to predict—and she gripped his hand harder. A soft beg to stay still while she gathered her bearings.

Katsuki hesitated, carefully side-eying her with his teeth clenched, trying desperately to calm his breathing per the understanding of her silent request. He wanted to rip this fucker a new one, but in the same split second that the thought crossed his mind, he could sense that Kaida was readying herself to be the one to respond.

Absolute shock had shadowed her features, slowly morphing into utterly humored rage before settling on some bizarre mixed feeling; the dangerous expression smearing over her profile somehow now assisting in Katsuki's own self-control.

As soon as the blonde registered the turning of Kaida's body, slow and deliberate, he allowed himself to echo the movement as he let her quivering hand slip from his, and the both of them turned their seething anger on the dark-haired male, once again. Katsuki wished nothing more than to throw the bastard straight through the window over the kitchen sink, but he willed himself into trembling impatience, waiting.

With venom singing through swelling veins, forcing her rage to remain unreadable, Kaida spoke first, not giving Katsuki the chance to react before she could sink her petty fangs into the man still seated at the table. Even catching a glimpse of the stunned heroes across the room didn't dampen her annoyance, in the slightest.

"Sloppy seconds...huh," her voice was low and menacingly calm as she cocked her head and said, almost too sweetly, "you really only get to say it like that because you weren't even capable of getting any of your own seconds. Hmph. How sad."

The following wince that came from Shoto—at the confirmation that his most recent fling had, indeed, slept with his brother—caught the edge of Kaida's eye and she couldn't help the near-morbid upturn of the corners of her mouth as she realized what sweetly sharpened nails she possessed to use in order to hammer in the lid of Dabi's coffin.

"And, logically speaking," the seriousness of her tone had Dabi just as stunned in his seat as the others were, on the opposing side of the wall, and her expression nearly reached sadistic as she continued, "You aren't the most recent person I've slept with. Hell, not by a long shot. But, technically, it would be the younger Todoroki brother whose 'sloppy seconds' Katsuki is such a fan of. And, oh, how devoted of a fan he truly is."