Blue Bloods Breakfast

Matt's POV: Shortly after watching an entire episode of Blue Bloods (with commercials unfortunately), I smiled as I stood in the kitchen while making me and Gabby some breakfast his morning. With her being pregnant with our twins, I knew that she was hungry. So here I am, making her some of my scrambled eggs and toast. (Yes, I am being a lil' lazy today). It was either be lazy or let her make breakfast. (She wanted to make me a post-promotion breakfast). However, I vetoed that because she is pregnant with our twins and needs to rest right now. Looking up at her, I smiled when I saw her staring at me. "You like the sight of my in my boxers and a t-shirt?" Gabby laughed and shook her head. "What do you think? You're pretty hot."

I nodded and agreed with Gabby when she told me that and smiled at her. "You look pretty sexy there too my love." Gabby agreed with me when I said that and just smiled at me. "Oh, I do now?" I nodded and smirked at Gabby when she asked me that. "Well, we are not going to be having sex for a while. I just want to say that. Right now, we need to rest." Gabby nodded and agreed with me when I told her that. "I feel the same way. There is nothing more I want to do right now other than hold my amazing husband close to me on the couch. After we eat though, I think that we should go upstairs again. Maybe we can start your promotion celebration."

I chuckled when Gabby asked me that and just agreed with her. "Maybe. We'll see." Gabby agreed with me and just smiled when I told her that. "That sounds great to be honest with you. I love the idea of just holding you in my arms and cuddling up to you." Gabby nodded and smiled when I told her that. "Good, because I want to rest with you in bed as well." I nodded and smiled as I stood at the stove while scrambling the eggs. "So, did you already call our family so that you could check on the kids?" Gabby laughed when I asked her that. "Not yet. We can do it later. Right now, it's time for me and you to spend as husband and wife." I nodded and agreed.

"Tell me about it. I am not sure the last time we truly have had a full day along together." Gabby agreed with me when I told her that and smiled at me. "Oh yes. I really just want to hold you close to me because you are so damn sexy. I want you to just cuddle up to me and leave a soft kiss on my shoulder every once and a while." I nodded and agreed with Gabby when she told me that. "And I promise that we are going to do just that. We are going to hold each other close. That is something that you don't have to worry about Gabby." Gabby nodded and agreed with me when I told her that. Going back to making our food, I smiled when I looked at the toast.

"Butter on your toast this morning babe?" Gabby agreed with me when I asked her that. "Yeah, that sounds great." I smirked and just agreed with Gabby. "Remember what I said yesterday okay? We need to take it easy since you are pregnant." Gabby agreed with me when It old her that. "I know Matt. Please, just take it easy and remember that I know how you feel." I nodded and smiled at Gabby when she told me that. "Good, because I want you to rest as much as possible. There is nothing more important to me than you resting today." Gabby agreed with me and smiled as she kept watching me make breakfast. "Okay, can you please just stop teasing me by standing there in those boxers of yours? I want to hold you in my arms starting now."

I chuckled and just agreed with Gabby when she told me that, putting some butter on her toast this morning. "Oh don't worry. That isn't something you need to worry about for much longer babe. I am on my way to cuddle up to you the minute I'm done making you some breakfast. But I think we are staying there after?" Gabby bit her lip. "I think bed after. Sorry but, you know my back is always hurting now." I nodded and agreed with Gabby when she told me that. "Do you want me to get you some Advil or something babe?" Gabby shook her head. "Not right now. Right now, I want you to come give me breakfast." I nodded and agreed with Gabby when she told me that, finishing up with getting our breakfast before walking over to her this morning.

Grabbing the plate and drinks while I walked away this morning, I smirked because Gabby still looked great there on the couch. She is so sexy and I think that she already knows that she is teasing me. (I mean, she always teases me after all). "Oh, am I turning you on by sitting like this babe?" I smiled and agreed with Gabby then she asked me that. "You know it." Coming to talk over to Gabby, I went to give her plate to her and just smiled. "How about you hold this and then I can come sit with you?" Gabby nodded and agreed with me when I asked her that. I then went to set our glasses of juice on the coffee table. "Thanks, I like the OJ in the morning." I agreed with Gabby and just smirked as I went to sit down next to Gabby while wrapping my arm around her.

" I agreed with Gabby and just smirked as I went to sit down next to Gabby while wrapping my arm around her

Grabbing the covers as soon as I was sitting down with Gabby, I smiled because I am really happy. "Okay, now this is comfortable." Gabby agreed with me and smiled as she cuddled up to me once again and then wrapped her arms around me. Meanwhile, I went to grab our plate of food and put some food on the fork. Yes, I only brought one fork. I always feed her now a days because of how much she likes it. Turning my head, I went to feed Gabby and just smiled at her. Taking a bite of our breakfast, Gabby just smiled at me as she ate our food. Meanwhile, I went to put some more food on our fork so that I could take a bite of breakfast. "I like this."

Gabby looked up at me when I said that. "Like what?" I smiled as I looked down at her. "I like it when we cuddle up to each other while having breakfast." Gabby agreed with me and smiled as she went to grab some of the bacon I made. "I am glad that this is what we're doing right now too. This is what we need to do more often." I agreed with Gabby when she told me that and smiled as I went to take another bite of our breakfast. Turning my head, I went to kiss her forehead and then smiled as I bent down to kiss her softly. Taking it slow with her, I smiled because we are both really happy right now. "God, I love you so much and I am happy."

Gabby nodded and agreed with me and just smiled as she went to grab some more of our breakfast. Laying her head down on my chest, Gabby went to look at the show. "Oh god, that's a bad crash." I nodded and agreed with Gabby when she told me that. "Tell me about it." Grabbing some of our breakfast, I smiled as I went to take a bite before feeding Gabby. Smiling as I fed her, Gabby just smiled. She always loves it when I feel her like this and there is nothing more I like other than holding her close to me. Turning my head, I went to kiss her forehead and smiled. Continuing to eat breakfast with each other this morning, we were both just so damn happy.