(1)The Vires

When 1 day I went outside the 'dome' place for a run, and I was looking around till I got hit unconscious.

I woke up and heard someone say. "She's E-28 has internal Venjix Hardware of at least Generation 10 caliber that boosts her infiltration, espionage, and melee sneak attacks, physical capabilities to superhuman levels like the others, she can be controlled in maybe 1 year or so, and she'll be a great hybrid for Lord Venjix. Oh, hello Lord Venjix this is Emani 10 attack bot Generation 10.When she's updated you can control her in a year sire."

I sit up realizing I am not strapped to the chair, though I don't know how it got there.It has been mentioned that he was part of a Venjix program that creates Venjix bot-human hybrids.

After a while all of that was erased and all I know is I need to keep walking to the dome.

-1 year later-

Outside the dome, in the desert a lone muscle car comes speeding through the sand. It comes to a stop and out steps a man, dressed in black. His name's Dillion, he's like me.

We both don't know our name. We both don't remember anything. He fills a bottle of water and takes a drink. He gets back into his car and drives off. While he drives he lets me hold his hand and take a nap.

Later on, he gets out again, takes a radiation reading and it's all clear. I get out as he removes his gas mask, takes a drink and then bends down to a yellow flower next to the car.I then put more sand around the flower.

It seems to be the only plant life in the barrenness surrounding it.Dillion uses the rest of the water from the bottle to water it. Quietly, a group of Grinders appear behind some metal scraps, possibly an incinerated vehicle.

Dillion yells to me. "Em in the car now."

In the car I see Dillion jumping onto Grinders for the rest of the fight. After that he gets in the car and speeds off. Later, at another stop, me and Dillon get out and I check his compass with him. Suddenly a man comes up behind us about to make his demands but instead of saying anything he gets interrupted.

Dillion says "No, plus you couldn't possibly be holding a blaster, but more likely a muffler from an abandoned rig just a couple yards away."

He is right and I just turn around to knock the muffler out of the guy's hand.The curly haired guy says"I know how to get to the city of Corinth."

He then shows me an ID showing his name is Ziggy. Dillion agrees to have Ziggy tag along. On our way to the city.

Ziggy asks. "What are your 2's names?" I just look at Dillion. He says. "I don't know my name, or even who I really am... Neither of us does."

We stop on a forest road and Ziggy points to Corinth through the trees, a domed city surrounded by vast desert.

We start towards the city, but Ziggy says. "We should wait until dark. No one has gotten through the Venjix barricade in daylight."

Billion go anyway. Ziggy starts getting scared. A couple of yards into the open,a Grinder perimeter patrol begins chasing us while we are in the car. And explosions start to go off around us.

Dillion tells Ziggy. "Hand me that." Ziggy says "You don't mean this?"

Dillion takes it and puts it into his mouth, prompting Ziggy to exclaim."I'm running the Venjix barricade, in daylight, with...Willy Wonka at the wheel and freaking Kim Possible in the front seat."

Dillion takes the lollipop and attaches it to a hollow metal disk and throws it out the window. It explodes, taking out a group of Grinders.

Ziggy says "Remind me to never get on your bad side."

I look at him while Dillion says "Trust me, you're already there."

I just giggle then ask. "Wait, what is Kim Possible?"

Ziggy just looked at me and continued to complain until we reached the Venjix barricade, a wall of machinery seemingly ready to attack. Ziggy accidentally presses the button on a disk, setting off the timer for the detonator. I take it from him and throw it out the car.

I Look at Ziggy and say "Emani, call me Emani." "You can call me Dillion."

Dillon tells Ziggy while pressing my chest to stay back.He stops the car letting the disk fly into the barricade, opening a hole for us to the city.

We make it safely, but so do an army of Grinders. As Grinders and robots arrive within the dome, I exit the car twisting my wrist, however 3 people appear and morph into Power Rangers.

As a fight ensues between the Rangers and Venjix's forces, Dillion and Ziggy view the battle from Dillon's car.Then Dillion saw me out of the car and held me from behind.After the Rangers defeat the Grinders they made their way to the Attack Bot.

Ziggy yells "Go Rangers!"

Dillon then says "Wait, Go, what?"

Ziggy explains "Rangers! Power Rangers!"

And I replied "What's a Power Ranger?"