(11)Emani being Emani

Dillon tries his sister's key in the locket and it doesn't work, Flynn tells him his Aunt used to tell him, 'if you dwell in the past, you get stuck in manure.'

Scott , Emani, and Ziggy shop at the grocery store for Doctor K. And end up with two robbers Nelson of the Yo-yo Brothers, an old 'friend' and Ziggy gives him a hard time and Scott beats up Nelson's friend. The robbers run out and Scott, Emani, and Ziggy run after them.

Ziggy morphs and teleports and gets caught on some stairs. Scott fights the thugs. While I make sure they don't leave. The 2 are incapacitated.Mach Megazord upward to see a 'boom' and the other two robos crash into each other. Dr. K aborted further testing. Later, Ziggy talks smack about Dr. K and she is behind him before swiping away the candy he had been eating in retaliation. Dillon says it is more fun to watch him squirm.

Later, Scott scolds the twins on shooting first, saying poison could have filled the dome the twins said it didn't have poison so everything is fine.While I just watch Gem apologize, they don't know what they are doing. Scott suggests Dillon talking to them, Ziggy wants to do it, But I just say no.

The twins want to go to Venjix as they have some sort of plan and run off, promising to shoot first and not ask questions later.I jsut watch them run off so I went outside to train. While I see a clip of Tenaya play target practice and shows off a new Textile Bot to Shifter.Then it stoped.

After going back to the training I didn't want to think about how mw and Tenaya are connected.But then I when I got back I saw the twins beat up I walked away giggling.