(2)The Fight

Ziggy tries to explain to Dillon and me what Power Rangers are. The trio of rangers take down some of the Attack Bot with their combined blaster.

I see one about to shoot the yellow one. I ran to it and kicked the blaster and started to fight it. The bot hit me a few times but I hit it more and disappeared till more showed up.

The yellow one looked at me and said, "Thank you."

The trio enlarged their 'zords'. As the rangers deal with the drones, The Grinders set a cannon that will waste Dillon's car, so he tries to gas it but can't until he hits it and goes off.

He skids and luckily for him, he gets the cannon to shoot at the foes instead of at the yellow ranger. The Attack Bot is then enlarged and The Rangers form High Octane Megazord and destroy it. Summer thanks Dillon.

Not seeing a blaster pointing at them. When I saw it I ran in front of them, then I was blasted in the shoulder. The last thing I remember is falling when the yellow ranger took off her helmet.

She just was holding my shoulder as I watched Dillion getting taken screaming for me as someone picked me up.

The guards take in Ziggy and Dillon, while Ziggy pretends he is a citizen and doesn't know who Dillon and Emani are, as we have Venjix hardware inside us and we don't know why it is there.

In the jail, Col. Truman interrogates Dillon but they let Dillon come to the hospital to see me when I regain consciousness. Dillon told me everything that happened when the girl in the yellow suit came in.

"Hey Emani. How are you?"

I just looked at her confused. "Why am I here?"

Dillion whispered. "They want to talk to us."

Summer says "I don't care where you're from but I do care where you're going, returning your broach. "

Flynn and Scott are not all thrilled with Dillon and Emani, believing we are only made of machines and shouldn't be trusted. Then I was able to leave and went to jail with Dillon. Ziggy's not loved in the jail, having enemies already. He tries to convince Dillon and Emani that they're a team and to bust us out. The convicts bully Ziggy. This gets on Dillon's nerves and he defies the boss. Dillon and I beat them all up. The next day the Rangers come and offer him to join the team, Dillon says. "Can we choose our own color?"