(8)Blitz

When I join the Rangers they were talking about the megazord qualifying for the carpool lane. Ziggy asks if it's too late to call in sick today, but Doctor K quips "I'm looking at your vitals right now Ranger Series Green, and aside from the regularly high levels of bad breath and body odor, I see no signs of any serious physical issues."

They switch to the more maneuverable "dual megazord configurations" and easily finish off the attack bot.

After we get back into the garage Isee the team staring at Dillion and I hear him say. "I think you're going to be sorry you stole my watch."

He takes his watch and suddenly stops moving and talking.He said he's, holding the arm of a woman whose face we don't see, the same woman from his dream. He's in some city square and he sees a sign, "Kenmore."

The Rangers run with that one clue, but Summer can't find any city, town, or county with that name. But Doctor K finds that that place is in downtown Omega City. Scott says it was evacuated after the first Venjix attack. Dillon asks how to get there, but Doctor K warns it's too far outside the dome. He hopes to find some answers.

The other Rangers say if he's going, they're going too. Scott introduces Go-Onger. Project Go-Onger: The Ground Outdoor Operational Network General purpose Explorational Rover. Go-Onger is a multi-terrain attack and surveillance vehicle, of which Col. Truman himself oversaw its design and construction.

"When was this, in 1975?" Summer asks.

Scott tells Flynn to be careful driving it as it is his father's favorite possession in the whole entire world. The five Rangers head out on their road trip, and Col. Truman reluctantly lowers the shields. They head out into the waste. Doctor K tells them depending on atmospheric radiation conditions, they will be losing all communication. She can try to reestablish periodically. She also tells them they will only have enough power for one megazord configuration and their comm link is cut. They're on their own. Scott asks them to all just relax and remember what they're here to do.

"I'm totally relaxed, why wouldn't I be" Ziggy says as his struggle in opening a huge bag of chips results in it exploding all over Flynn. "Dude! As if you wouldn't learn how to open a bag of..." Flynn scolds, but they have other things to worry about.

Venjix walks right in front of them. They morph inside the vehicle and head outside to fight. "And who are you?" Scott asks.

Venjix replies "Call me the mother of all upgrades" and charges.

The Rangers give Venjix all they got but not even them teaming up on him, it is doing any good. "I brought a legion, what did you bring?" Venjix says as countless grinders come out of nowhere. The Rangers try to make easy work of them, but Venjix switches on some sort of upgrade and the grinders become unstoppable until the Rangers take out their respective weapons. Their attention returns to Venjix and Dillon suddenly flashes back to his dream.

"I know you" he exclaims and lets go of my hand as Venjix says.

"That's right Subject D-44, it is I Venjix, nice to see you again and your little girlfriend E-28. Prepare to be destroyed."

Scott charges at him, but Venjix holds him, "I am Venjix, the one immortal being. You should have stayed in your dome, Rangers!" Scott is flung off to the side and Dillon tells the others to surround it.

Venjix easily picks them off. They get up and get thrown back down. Venjix then unleashes one final, huge explosion and the Rangers fly into the air and demorph as they hit the ground. The Rangers run back to Go-Onger as Venjix snaps his fingers and gets into an airborne attack vehicle. They're on the road, but Venjix tries to blast them away. Then Emani runs and kicks and punches then she was bleeding out of my nose when I was thrown. They see a tunnel ahead and Flynn manages to get them safely in. While Dillion picks me up and takes me as I pass out.

Venjix says it can wait a little longer. Night falls and the Rangers unsuccessfully try to contact Doctor K. Dillon tells Scott that as leader, he needs to make a decision. And that decision, to welcome Venjix into his new body. Morning comes and they are in their megazord waiting as Venjix comes flying at them. Venjix fires, but we separate the respective zords, escaping the explosion.

Summer, Ziggy, and Flynn use their zords to give Scott a boost as he flies up and fires at Venjix. The blast rips right through, but Venjix's bot separates into different components, shocking the Rangers. Suddenly, two zords come flying over the horizon.A man calls out "Fire at will!" A woman responds "I will!" to which the man responds "Then fire!" The two new arrivals chase Venjix and his bots, they fire at them and are destroyed. And the two fly away.

Back at Venjix HQ, the generals waste no time in picking a new leader. Tenaya suggests they decide fair and square. "Nobody fights until my visor hits the floor" she says and flings her visor away. But before it does, she kicks the two to the ground.

But her celebration is only a second long as Venjix appears to have returned to his column.

"Bravo Tenaya 7, I'd say you definitely have what it takes." and out comes a duplicate bot from the well.

Venjix says he re-downloaded his being into many bots, many forms, but always "me," "always unstoppable."

"But how about the Power Rangers? They seem to stop you on a fairly regular basis?" Tenaya quips. "Not for long, as we speak, they're walking into my deadliest trap yet." And with a laugh.