(3)Purple Ranger

The Rangers show Dillon and I around the Garage. Something popped on the screen that said Doctor K and they explained the creation of the ranger powers. She was the leader of a research team 3 years prior to Venjix's attack.

They were creating special armor that could enhance the ability of soldiers. During this research, they discovered a powerful energy grid that connected all living things. This discovery led to the creation of the Power Suits, which Dillon makes fun of for appearing to be spandex. But Doctor K angrily corrects him. Dillon wants no part in helping the Rangers and says that we have to be moving on. The Rangers remind him that he could go straight back to jail.

They tell him about the trials that 1 would take to qualify to be a Ranger. Dillon is intrigued and agrees to undergo the tests.

But Dr. K says that she might have a 'special' one for me.

The Rangers put him under a set of tests to test his endurance, strength, and stamina. Then do the same with me. We both aced the tests, however, Scott still is not sure if they can trust us. Doctor K talks about the black Ranger for Dillion then there was an attack on the dome so the others had to go.

It was just me and Dr. K and they told me to plug my drive in one of the computer.I kept having files and things go in my brain and it stopped. After a while the Ranger outfit was now in my hard drive.

(Insert the photo)

(Looks pink but it is a light Purple) After a while I got to sleep in my bed there

After a while I got to sleep in my bed there.

The next day. Ziggy holds an audition for the Green Ranger, with many candidates who may not be appropriate for the position of a ranger such as a mime, ventriloquist, stilt walker and child's party entertainer. The judges, Scott, Flynn and Summer are not impressed. Meanwhile, Doctor K has Dillon on a rotating disc as she explains to Dillon how the Ranger's special bio-energy field attacks work.

As the day goes on I went to the base and see Ziggy in the Green Ranger suit.

The others aren't too excited about this development and try telling Ziggy he can't be a Ranger. As I go and hug him Dillon defends Ziggy, reminding them what Doctor K told him about what to do whatever it took to protect the powers from evil and bonding with it himself was the only way he could do that... and besides, his DNA is bonded with the Morpher now so there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Doctor K states. "An untested Ranger Operator will need a lot of testing."