(4)Dream and Reality

I have a dream of Venjix unleashing a Generation 9 attack bot that looks like a giant bottle of window cleaner as a flamilor girl in my dream calls it. Venjix says since he has a new attack bot, it's got to be out with the old.Then I woke up and put in my bracelet for my ranger morphing.I go outside for my morning walk slash run.

While I wam walking Tenaya and an army of grinders easily came to me and Tenya went to poke me with something and then someone blasted whatever was in her hand.

The other Rangers show up and they all morph and bring out the big guns. Dillon, Me, and Tenaya spar. Scott, Summer, and Flynn come to help him and Tenaya retreats, but not before she blasts me and I was in the heart of passing out.

Back at the Garage, I was in my bed healing till I black out.

At the Garage the next day, Flynn was making a smoothie when I came down and Flynn gave me some and we were talking till we realized something was in the Garage then something gave Ziggy a wedgie.

We try to catch the hand but it's too tricky for them. Tenaya gets it into Scott's shirt while Summer, Flynn, and Ziggy start hitting Scott with pool cues trying to get the hand out until Dillon comes flying down from his room. He thinks he can get it but instead gets tripped up.

Scott saves Dillon from getting burned from his car's thrusters and they all morph to get it once and for all. A little trickery and Doctor K's training for Dillon pays off as he uses the fridge canons to blast the hand out of commission.

The Rangers go out to take care of the window cleaner bot and Ziggy and Dillon get their new zords.

After another easy Zord win, back at the Garage, Dillon offers Doctor K an apology.

"No, I owe all of you something," Doctor K says.

All the TV screens with the big K on it turn off. The Rangers aren't sure what's going on. The lab door opens and they walk in. Some like chambers open and find it empty until Doctor K shows up behind them.

"Hello Rangers. I'm Doctor K." says a young woman/girl in a lab coat and school uniform. The Rangers are shocked. "What!?" she asks, "You thought I'd be taller?"

I walk up to her and say. "I thought you was taller yes."

I laugh taking my hand out as Dr.K shakes my hand.