(10)Embodied

In the garage, Doctor K introduces Gem and Gemma to the Rangers, telling us about how they were able to escape Alphabet Soup with the Gold and Silver Series morphers, which they have used to wage a brutal and merciless campaign against Venjix in the wasteland.

I look at them but I don't want to know or be their friend so I walk to my room and go to sleep.Knowing that I am slowly getting closer to not being incontrol of my mind.

After what felt like a minute I woke up in a chair and all I heard was a laugh.

"Well Looky here it is a little purple flower my old little mation. But I will see you soon."

Then I woke up in my room sweating and after that I went into the shower acting like that nightmare never happened.

But I went downstairs to see. K saying if they destroy the doomsday bot, Venjix might make another one. The bot and Grinders arrive and then me and the other Rangers morph and fight. Scott puts Summer in charge of the detonator.

While Gem and Gemma takes me and runoff before Scott tells them what to do, saying they have special instructions from Dr. K.

Scott tells Gem and Gemma toget me to intercept Dillon as he runs to the building but they are too busy fighting the bot. They destroy the monster.

After I get inside a building, I try to get Dillon out. Dillon tells me to go. Then When I was saying no Summer comes and help and she says we won't leave him. They are blocked and Dillon says there is no way out. I see Summer and Dillion geting close so I turn not looking at them then we are splashed by water the whale has taken out the flames. Gem and Gemma come in.

Dillon asks for his sister's cell but Summer finds a key one that matches Dillon's locket key.