You Left Me In A Heartbeat

-BASED OF THAT ONE SONG IN THE BATIM OST THAT ALWAYS MAKES ME CRY UGH,,, anyways if it wasn't clear this one's gonna be a bit more sad,,sorry in my joker arc,,, ENJOY!!-

Sammy was doing his norm. Venturing around for a sacrifice. Anything to sacrifice. Anything...for his lord. Sammy, armed with a dustpan, made his rounds around his department. He then suddenly heard footsteps. Unfamiliar footsteps. He walked closer to them and peered behind a hallway. There he saw a man. A...strangely familiar man. Sammy cocked his head to the side in confusion. There hasn't been any visitors here in ages. Sammy watched the man some more. He was messing with switches. Trying to enter his sanctuary. Sammy smiled at this thought. 'He'll be the perfect sacrifice for him.' Sammy then slowly followed the man around as he flipped switches, destroyed cutouts, and killed searchers. This went on for a couple hours or so until he finally reached Sammy's office. Sammy watched him from a distance and prepared himself to strike. The man flipped the pump switched and wiped his brow. He then exited Sammy's office and made his way towards the exit. But was rudely cut off by a blow to the head by yours truly, Sammy Lawrence. Sammy stepped over the unconscious man, admiring his work. He quickly dragged the man to another room, preparing the ritual. He tied the man up tightly, painted a pentagram under him with his finger, lit up some candles, and simply waited. The man finally stirred, struggling in the ropes Sammy had bound him in. Sammy smirked and laughed at this. The man looked at Sammy in pure fear.
[Insert Sammy's long speech here]
Sammy then made his way towards another room, closing the door behind him. He prepped the mic and began to speak.
"Sheep sheep sheep, it's time for sleep. Rest your head, it's time for bed. In the morning you may wake, or in the morning, you'll be dead."
Sammy then began chanting for his lord, calling for him to take the man as his offering. The man continued to struggle in the rope, hearing something in the ceiling getting closer by the second. Sammy's voice began to waver as the Ink Demon made his way towards the room. Suddenly, an ink puddle appeared in the ceiling and down came the Ink Demon. Sammy dropped to his knees in a praying position like he always does, waiting for any order from his savior. Though when Bendy had arrived this time, he was pissed. He grabbed Sammy by the neck and held him up high. Sammy struggled in the demon's grip, not quite understanding the situation.
"M-my lo-ord! What are y-" Sammy was quickly cut off by Bendy squeezing tighter around his throat. Sammy began to choke, air no longer reaching his lungs.
"Listen here Lawrence. I thought I told you NOT to bother me with these stupid rituals anymore. You are wasting my FUCKING time. Do you hear me? AND I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE HENRY ALONE. IF THIS HAPPENS AGAIN SO HELP ME LAWRENCE I WILL KILL YOU. YOU GOT IT?" Bendy spat in his prophet's face.
The inky man shakily nodded and Bendy quickly dropped him. Sammy gasped for air as he went in and out of consciousness. He looked up to his lord who was still glaring at him. Sammy felt tears threaten to fall. He has disappointed his lord. Small whimpers escaped his mouth as he heard the demob mutter.
"Pathetic."
The Ink Demon then left the room. Leaving Sammy alone with his thoughts. The man waited for a moment, still somewhat processing everything, before having a full on breakdown. Loud sobs were all that could be heard in the music department. Wails of "I'm Sorry" and "I won't do it again" filled the walls of the room he was in. After a good 15 minutes of sobbing and wailing, Sammy finally got up off the floor, shakily leaving the room he was in. He made his way back to his office, not even bothering to fix the broken cutouts from earlier. He finally reached his office and sat in his chair. He looked down at the Bendy plushie and almost began to sob again. He grabbed the toy and began to squeeze it tightly. In a small fit of anger, he ripped its head clean off. He dropped the now broken toy on his desk, muttering incoherent words. He grabbed a piece of music paper and quickly scribbled something down before breaking down into sobs again.
It read:
You Left Me In A Heartbeat

-SORRY IF THIS ONE SUCKS I USUALLY WRITE FLUFFY STUFF SO THIS WAS A BIT DIFFICULT HOPE YOU LIKE IT THOOOOUGH!!