Return

-HI LOVLIES!! HOPE YOU GUYS DIDN'T MISS ME TOO MUCH :D BACK WITH A NEW INSTALLMENT FOR THIS GREAT BOOK. HOW WE FEELING ABOUT DARK REVIVAL??? THAT SHITS CRAZY AND IM SO EXCITED!! (ALSO THANKS FOR ALMOST 1.5K READS GODAMN YALL EATIN THIS UP)

-In celebration of Dark Revival, this oneshot will be loosely based on the teasers and trailers shown thus far, so take the plot with a small grain of salt.-

Plip! Plip! Plip!

The sounds of ink dripping echoed through the workshop, leaving black inky stains all over the walls and floors below. Claws clicked on the rotting wood as a certain ink demon paced on them. It'd been a few years since Henry returned. He'd realized he couldn't leave and decided to just stay and coexist with the ink beings that roamed. It was also a few years since...he....passed. Bendy remembered that day very clearly. Getting word from a searcher that Henry had entered the small town kept hidden from him, the one Sammy was meant to protect. When he had arrived the searchers and lost ones were all gathered around a giant ink puddle in which Sammy's mask and overalls sat. Bendy roared to scare away the hoard and be able to sit in peace. He looked down at the puddle, stooping down to look at it more closely. He picked up the clothing garment shakily, rubbing it between his ink claws, feeling every stitch. 'He died on me. Again.' In a second, Bendy felt every piece of suppressed anger come out at once. Roaring loud enough for anyone in a several mile radius to have heard him. He scratched at the puddle, hoping it was just a joke and Sammy was going to poke his head out and let out that giggle the demon loved so much. He eventually became quiet, only small whispers from the nearby searchers could be heard, wondering why the demon was acting this way. Bendy was always strict and severe, never showing the smallest bit of remorse for anyone or anything. Except Sammy. Sammy was his one and only exception. Bendy rose from where he sat and took the clothing with him before disappearing into the floor.
It hadn't gotten much better since then. Most of everyone had been regenerated except Sammy. Henry tried to be of comfort to the demon at some points and Bendy would try and claw him alive. Bendy had also become more grotesque and demon-like aswell. He was bigger, more meatier, and had more spikes growing from his body. His teeth had become more jagged and he could even open his mouth now. His ink horns grew in size, making his height increase a bit more. His inky aura had become more threatening and intense, letting any being around know that the Ink Demon was near and he was NOT happy. Alice has put her guard up much more heavily since this. Though she knew nothing about what he was feeling, she knew that he would take it out on her at any chance he got. Allison and Thomas wandered around more cautiously when going into lower levels, considering that's where Bendy spent most of his time to escape everyone on the top floors. Also because once the two became aware of the reasoning for the Ink Demon's distress, they realized the huge targets on their backs. They could occasionally hear his howls and roars from a distance and that was their queue to leave. Bendy was more than glad that his reputation had narrowed down to "AVOID AT ALL COSTS." It gave him more time to think. Wonder. Relive. All the moments in which he took his incredible prophet for granted. Wishing he'd spent more time with him, listening to his rambles of when he was human. He missed Sammy's touch when he would pet that specific spot in between his horns. Bendy felt his ink heating up in rage again, he couldn't take this for much longer. He was going to kill that wolf for what he did to Sammy, if it was the last thing he did. Bendy had done a couple laps around the Administration area, he'd passed Joey's office at least 10 times now. He created one of his inky portals, not knowing where he wanted to go but just to surveil the area. Whilst doing so he noticed something odd. A new area. Bendy melted through the ink and into the undiscovered area. He looked around and it was dark besides a single lightbulb above a door. There was a sign on the door and on an easel displaying words such as "DON'T KNOCK." and "NO VISITORS." The writing intrigued the demon, as he didn't like being told he wasn't allowed to enter areas. The small bit of playfulness stayed in Bendy even after he stopped being the "Little Dancing Demon." Besides, it would take his mind off of the inky musician for at least a few moments. Bendy tried and calmed his aura to be more stealthy if someone was behind the door he was going to enter. Once the aura had gotten down to a whisper, Bendy got closer to the door. He pressed the left side of his crescent head to the wooden block of a door and listened. There was no noise coming from the other side, which just intrigued him more. He decided to just burst in, not like whatever could be behind it would be able to hurt him. He turned the knob of the door and it didn't budge. He tugged on it harder and still nothing. He growled at this and kicked the door in anger, resulting in the door falling off its hinges. He let out a triumphant growl and walked over the door that was now lying on the floor below him. He studied the room he was now in closely. There were stacks of Bacon Soup cans littering the area. Books were scattered her and there. A table held a small candle and some papers that closely resembled sheet music. He titled his head curiously at this. He hadn't seen sheet music since he helped Sammy write music decades ago. He picked it up, trying to study what any of it meant. He saw small notes on the page, making up a small tune. It looked familiar. Like a song Sammy had written for him when he was in a time crunch for Joey to put out a new song. Bendy set the sheet of music down, realizing he was thinking too much about Sammy again and it would just make him angry. He looked around a bit more, seeing a cupboard slightly ajar filled with pieces of paper inside. He opened it and all the papers flooded out. His non existent eyes widened at the sight of what was on them. They were all drawings of Bendy. All in a different style, some rushed and some detailed. It felt his tail began to flick around behind him. This was all too much like...