Chapter 4 - Lustful encounter, Dragoness Voyeurs

So I thought that just telling the main story was too boring and used by a lot of Rimuru time travel fanfics. I decided to add this because I got some inspiration.

Oh, and this chapter is short but...

Warning!

This chapter contains 18+ content, but I don't think anybody cares or follows that rule.

And Wattpad, don't you dare delete this story.

EARLIER...

Ciel: "Master."

Rimuru: "Hm? Ciel, what is it?"

Ciel: "It appears that Guy Crimson, Luminous Valentine, Velzard, and Velgrynd are fast approaching this location."

Rimuru: "Oh what? When I was in the middle of eating Katsudon... And why're they here?!"

Ciel: "It appears that too much power has erupted from within the Great Jura Forest, all in one place. As such, it caught their attention, but for different reasons, I presume."

Rimuru: "Ok... but did this happen in the last timeline?"

Ciel: "Not exactly. From the recent activity records in the previous timeline, it appears that it was Mavis who investigated Veldora's disappearance."

Rimuru: "Mavis? Then how did I not sense her?"

Ciel: "No offense Master, but you were simply still too weak at the time. And I was still Great Sage, so detecting a Demon Lord's concealed presence was difficult for us."

Rimuru: "I see. So where are they?"

Ciel: "North of the village, just outside."

Rimuru: "Ok, let's go. Guess Guy's already having a growing headache, huh? Let's give him a break for now. Besides... I'm going after a Vampire."

Rimuru grinned in Hentai Protag.

Rimuru went out of town, but not before giving Shiraori the Katsudon that he promised her

Rimuru went out of town, but not before giving Shiraori the Katsudon that he promised her. Speaking of Shiraori, she was still naming the remaining 100 Ogres left from the Village, but the food got her distracted.

And Rimuru told her not to disturb Rimuru by any means. He's gonna be 'Busy'.

Ciel went back inside Rimuru's head so she could conceal herself.

As Rimuru went out of town, he released a bit of his aura, just enough so that the four people spying on him could feel intimidated, yet soothed.

Guy: 'What the hell... every bone and Magicule in my body's telling me not to mess with this person!'

Velzard: 'This aura, I can't help but feel intimidated... But yet, why do I somehow feel calm around her... I feel like I've seen her before, but where?'