Chapter 11 - Summer time, New Faces

Just a pic of Velzard, which already gave me motivation to plan out the next chapter after this.

You know where I'm going with this.

2 WEEKS LATER...

A lot has happened after the Primordials were recruited and Shinsha was born.

Some of the former UA students were also found and now reside in Tempest after they got their memories back.

Hiryu Rin was now a Dragonewt, former Lizardmen after Rimuru and Shinsha found him as a Lizardman near the outskirts of the Marshlands. He works with Gabiru now.

Tsu was found in the Swamp areas, and she got her memories back after being tailed by Skullcrawlers for an entire month.

Yui, who was a Majin and Azusa's friend. She apparently still has her memories, and some more information about other Reincarnators she's seen.

And Godzilla went back to Tempest to bring Shoji and Gang Orca and his men so they could get their memories back, which they did.

Now they had even more forces below the waves.

Right now, the Primordials have come bearing news to their Lord.

Rimuru: "So, you say there are some Demons in the underworld that are Reincarnators, excluding Venom?"

Diablo: "Yes, My Lord. After you sent us to reassemble the Black Numbers, we have come across some Reincarnators along the way, and they all come from our Colors."

Rimuru: "I see. Good job."

The four were delighted to earn praise.

Rimuru: "So who were they?"

Diablo: "From my ranks, there is Toya Todoroki, Shihai Kuroiro, Fumikage Tokoyami, and Dark Shadow."

Rimuru: "Woah woah, hold the phone. Why Toya? And why are the last two separated?"

Diablo: "Because, my Lord, Toya appears to have retained his Black hair rather than his white hair. And Tokoyami and Dark Shadow have become separate because, due to Dark Shadow being a sentient being with a mind of his own, with him comes a soul. So my guess is that upon the recreation and soul injection to this world, they were considered as two separate beings from the beginning."

{He's not wrong, Master.}

Rimuru: "Guess so. Good job, Diablo. So Carrera, how about on your end?"

Carrera: "On my end, there's the Sparkling guy, the guy with the tail, the one who barfs out Glue, and the Pikachu."

Rimuru: "So Aoyama, Ojiro, Bondo, and... Kaminari?"

Carrera: "Yes. Sorry for not remembering their names, Master."

Rimuru: "No biggie. Ultima?"

Ultima: "There's the lady in the Dominatrix suit, there's Jiro, the girl with the long ears, and then there's the Grape whose entire body you modified."

Rimuru: "Midnight, Jiro, and Mineta? I can see them being Purple Demons. And Testa?"

Testarossa: "I only have two, which are Tetsutetsu and Manga."

Rimuru: "I see... So is that everyone from the Underworld that are from the other world?"

The four demons nodded.

Rimuru: "Alright then. Good job, all of you."

D/T/C/U: "We appreciate the praise, My Lord/Master."

Diablo: "Shall we assemble them now?"