Chapter 5 - Lizards, Dryads, and a Spider

Rimuru: "Mina?!"

Mina: "Hee-Hee! That's me!"

Standing in front of Rimuru was Mina Ashido reincarnated as an Ogre, now a Kijin.

Rimuru: "Wow, never expected you to be an Ogre. I expected you more to be a demon, but I don't think you'd fit in any color. Still, good to see you, dancing Queen of 1A."

Mina: "Likewise, Sensei! And guess what, I'm now the Ogre village's dancing Queen!"

Rimuru: "Nice. Guess you'll be dancing Queen in every Universe, huh?"

Mina: "Aw, shucks. I honestly doubt that. I mean, it's not like every Universe, I'm a nice girl, right?"

Rimuru: "That may be."

Shiraori: "Hey Mina, do you know any other reincarnator around here?"

Mina: "Lemme think... hm... nope. I have absolutely no clue. Or maybe my memory's still hazy."

Rimuru: "Maybe... but hey, let's enjoy this feast while it lasts. We'll meet Gabiru in a few days, and I hope nobody murders him."

Mina: "Party time!"

They enjoyed the night while it lasted. They shared laughs and told each other stories.

Rimuru and Benimaru told Danimaru and Hiro about the many adventures they went on and the battles they fought side by side.

Danimaru couldn't have been more proud of his son, and Hiro saw his brother as a fated rival, which he always was.

And when Rimuru whispered to them about the fact that Benimaru was stronger than the Demoness Trio combined and evolved, Danimaru and Hiro nearly fainted from shock.

And the last push was when they heard from Benimaru that Rimuru could withstand Shion's cooking easily and even ENJOY it so much that he wanted to ask for seconds.

Needless to say, both of them had quite the shock and an hour's worth of fainting.

Then in the middle of everything...

Shizu: "Rimuru, wanna dance?"

Rimuru: "I'd love to!"

Shiraori: "Hey Ochaco?"

Ochaco: "Of course."

Masayuki was in hiding.

Masayuki: 'I'm saved!'

TIMESKIP!

In a few days time, the Lizardmen Envoy arrived.

Rimuru: 'I honestly prefer Gabiru purple than green.'

Gabiru: "Hello there, fellow monsters, I am Gabiru of the Lizardmen clan! From now on, you will all serve under me, and consider it a great honor!"

He proceeded to tell everyone about the Orc army.

Gabiru: "Now, I heard from the other villages that your villages resided a person who was capable enough of taming Direwolves and those new Skullcrawler monsters. If you'd be so kind, bring them here. They'll be my officers, so go forth and fetch them for me."

"