Chapter 6 - Makin' Bacon

Rimuru: "The time has come."

Everyone, with some having their memories fully restored, all armed up and ready, were now prepared to take on the Orc Army.

Rimuru: "Ok, I think most of the Orcs that I named in the past might not survive our attack, and I'll regret it, but... Don't hold back. Let's let Clayman piss his pants. Oh man, it was fun to torment him."

{Remember when I turned him into a girl?}

Rimuru: "Let's not talk about that. It was disturbing."

{Fine. But you can't deny, it was funny.}

Rimuru: "Maybe a little."

Shiraori: "Orcs, incoming!"

Shiraori was using Clairvoyance to view the Orcs.

Rimuru: "Well, look out, look alive, stay alive. Now let's make some bacon."

Everyone roared out battle cries.

Gabiru's Hiryu have reassembled again in this new timeline, with some extra additions.

And Setsuna's personal guard, the Raptor Squad, which she named herself after Jurassic World, were all composed of female Lizardmen, 50 to be exact. All speedy and deadly.

Benimaru's Kurenai was now split into three. 6,000 members, 2,000 each for Benimaru, Danimaru, and Hiro.

Yomigaeri, Shion's personal guard, was also reassembled.

And that's about it.

Rimuru: "Let's rain fire on these guys."

Everyone charged towards the Orcs with the intent to kill.

Benimaru started to throw Hell Flares everywhere with enhanced heat using Amaterasu.

Gabiru and the Hiryu began to rain fire on the Orcs, making bacon out of everyone.

And Ranga, he had an unpleasant reunion with someone.

Ranga: "Oh great, this pig..."

Standing in front of him was the same Orc General that insulted him and died because of it.

OG= Orc General

OG: "What's this? A Direwolf?"

Ranga: "Wrong. I've long since evolved from a Direwolf. My Master, Rimuru Tempest, has given me the name of Ranga and have evolved into a superior race."

OG: "A superior race? Pah! Quit bluffing. Just because you're larger than a normal Direwolf and have a unique coat of white fur doesn't make you Superior. You might just be another weakling who bluffs about his power. And you've come to assist the lizards, I presume? How foolish. A puny puppy dog like yourself can't possibly defeat someone of superiority like me! How pathetic."

Ranga: "Pathetic, you say? Alright then. I'll show you some of my power, breakfast fuel!"

And basically, a couple thousand Orcs tasted the wrath of Ranga's Death Storm, but with Demon Lord fuel.

Raikou: "Are you winning, son?"

Ranga: "Indeed I am, father!"

Ranga howled out loud as the Orcs caught in his storm were shredded into Bacon strips by the sharp twisters, and were well done by his thunder.

Raikou: "Let me try."

Raikou did the same and the storm... it became twice as strong, decimating at least 40K Orcs.

Gobta: "Wow... those two are mad."

Raikou: "Of course we are! Never underestimate the members of the former Direwolf pack, now the Tempest Wolves!"