Chapter 12 - Dragoness Shimaidon

This chapter was inspired by: Ishuzoku Reviewers episode 4

There's gonna be smut in this chapter, and it's gonna be hot.

Might be a bit rushed, but this hotdog between my legs told me it's alright, so... there.

MAIN LOBBY...

Rimuru: "Well Moss, since your buddy Cien's already checked in, aren't you also going to see what your separate room looks like?"

Moss: "I do, but not so soon, My Lord. It may seem out of character for me, but I want to explore the ground floor of the hotel before I open my room."

Rimuru: "Sure, do what you want. Take your time."

Moss went to explore the ground floor.

Rimuru: "Now, let's see what this 'Inn' is like. I just realized Flamaire might give this place a 6 star rather than 5... I wonder when she's gonna show up? Pretty sure Luminous already named her by now..."

He also went to take a look around.

He went around the main lobby to check on what was going on.

He already expected the giant Silver statue of him in the lobby, and he was amused and embarrassed, but he didn't mind. It just shows how much his people love him.

His reaction to the web-patterned tiles was a soft smile, knowing that his little sister was also getting the love she deserved. 

But he was already craving for food as soon as he saw some of the menus put up, so he went to grab a bite.

While he was going around, Luminous and the other two guests came down.

Luminous: "Alright, since you two aren't all that familiar with Rimuru, I suppose I should point him out to you."

Mio: "Thanks again, Miss Luminous."

Luminous: "Just call me Luminous, and you're welcome."

They walked through the lobby.

Luminous was focused on finding Rimuru. There were lots of blue-haired people there, but none of them had Rimuru's hair color.

Then she spotted the right blue hair she was looking for.

Luminous: "There he is. It's time to go meet him."

Mio: "I'm feeling a bit nervous. I know it's appropriate to meet him when he's around, but is it really necessary?"

Luminous: "No, but it's a must. Don't worry. He's nice. But just don't piss him off. He got into an argument with his Sister a while ago because she thought that Rimuru stole her food, but it was all a big misunderstanding. But if you make him angry, well... you better pray for your life."

Mio: "Don't worry. I won't do anything like that."

Luminous: "Good." 'This Mio Naruse is way different from one of those Anime shows Rimuru used to watch... I guess some alternate versions are different from each other.'

Mio: "Maria, let's go."

Maria didn't respond.

Mio: "Maria?"

Maria was staring at a certain ash-gray haired person in the food court. 

And the look in her eyes was something that Mio knew was bad news.

Maria's expression: