Chapter 8 - Moonhidorah, Highlands Date

So this chap isn't really going to completely connect with the main story.

It's mostly going to be some side-story stuff and some talking. And, I'm planning on adding the concept of the Tensura Nikki into this book because I liked the series.

And I've decided, before the Charybdis incident in this book, I'm gonna start rewriting the old book so new people who are reading can understand what happened.

I was originally going to do it after the Walpurgis event, but nah, that's too far out.

Shizu: "So let me get this straight... you two fought because of some new custom that didn't exist in this world until it was recreated from scraps... then it led to you two fighting in space, and then both of you destroyed two planets, Mars and Jupiter?"

Both Milim and Rimuru were kneeling on the floor in Rimuru's office, being scolded by Shizu.

Milim: "Sort of..."

Shizu: "And Rimuru, you made Milim cry by breaking her sword."

Rimuru: "Y...yeah."

Shizu: "And Milim, don't go attacking other Dragonoids out of nowhere just because you don't want to be the Sub in the relationship, WHICH YOU ARE!"

Both flinched at her change in tone.

Rimuru/Milim: 'Shizu's like the Mom of this harem...'

Rimuru: 'Ciel, help us!'

Milim: 'Ciel, I'll even give up my title as Demon Lord, help us!'

{No, this is entertaining.}

Rimuru/Milim: 'TRAITOR!'

Shizu: "Now then, whatever shall I do with you two children?"

Milim: 'Being called a child by Shizu hits differently... She's probably the only one who can say that with the guarantee of not being hit... she's scary.'

Rimuru: 'I'm almost 20 at heart, damnit!'

{Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe}

Rimuru: 'Ciel, stop laughing at us!'

{...Heh}

Rimuru and Milim shared a glance, both having a look of dread on their faces... But then Shizu sighed.

Shizu: "But I suppose since the fight did start for different but valid reasons, I guess I could let it slide."

Both of them sighed in relief.

Shizu: "...Is what I would say, but Ciel told me that both of you started having fun and gone ahead and destroyed a pair of planets and an Asteroid Belt just because you went overboard. But in the end, you did achieve what you both wanted. Milim wanted to evaluate you as her potential mate, which you already were in the previous timeline and proved so even more in this one... And Rimuru, you wanted to restore Milim's memories by beating her in a fight, which surprisingly took you an hour to do."

Rimuru: "She's way stronger than I thought she'd be. I underestimated her, that one's on me."

Milim: 'Wait a minute...'

Rimuru: 'CIEL TOLD HER?!'

{Heh.}

Rimuru/Milim: 'CIEL, YOU SNITCHED ON US!'

{Heh.}

Shizu: "Right. So in conclusion, I guess I could let you two off with a light punishment... Milim's gonna eat raw vegetables for the next 3 days. That's 1 day equal to Mars' destruction, another day equaling to severing an Asteroid Belt in half, and the last one is for Jupiter."