Chapter 9 - "Punishment"

Get ready for some Seggs

Tags: Group, Harem, Blue-balling, strap-on, Creampie, Ahegao, Mind Break, BDSM, Bondage, Yuri, Bisexual, Blowjob, Shared Senses, etc.

Oh, and just to clarity about Ciel's perverted kinky behavior in this chapter, Ciel has read some cultured stuff through Rimuru's memories, therefore, putting dirty and sexy thought in her head.

ICE CONTINENT...

Guy: "So, I want you and your little succubus friend or whatever to investigate the new country that's being built in the Jura Forest."

Guy called upon two people, who were both female demons. One of his lineage, and one that Blanc gave.

Guy: "Just get in, don't get suspected, and then report back. No hostility or anything, just reconnaissance. Don't get involved in any fights, and don't start any yourself. Got it?"

"Yes, Lord Guy."

Guy: "Now, report back to me in about... half a year's time. Go enjoy your vacation/mission in that city of monsters. Now go. Scram."

The two left.

Velzard: "Was it really ok to send a team of two girls into a city filled with monsters?"

Guy: "Hey, that monster town we sighted back a few months ago grew into a city. And that Slime and Spider rule over it, something you don't see everyday. That Slime specifically, something about him scares me. He may potentially break the balance in power somewhere along the line, but I'll interfere when that time comes, even if it costs me my life. That's the end of the deal I made with your elder brother, my master."

Velzard: "Hm. I suppose. Still, though."

Guy: "I know. Sending a duo of girls into a city of monsters. Nothing to worry about, so long as they don't do anything rash enough to anger their rulers. Even if both of them are Disaster-Class, I can't help but worry."

Velzard: "It's unlikely for you to ever get worried for anyone's sake."

Guy: "I'm talking about 'her', Velzard. She's like a little sister to me, and I can't help but worry."

Velzard(sighs): "Typical Guy." 'And who was the one who ditched me in the forest to take down notes about how Rimuru had sex with Luminous in the woods so he could do some crazy horny shit to Leon a few months ago?! Hypocrite! Well, at least I got my memories back out of it.'

MEANWHILE...

Azusa: "Hey Rimuru, Ciel, Milim, can we go with you back to your country?"

Rimuru: "Of course you can. Anyone's welcome, as long as nobody tries to kill each other."

Milim: "WAHAHAHAHA! Even though I don't own the country myself, I grant you permission!"

Ciel: "Sure."

Rimuru and co. said they'd leave in a while, and Azusa and the others wanted to go with them, just to visit for a while.

Kinoko: 'I wonder how Sensei would react if he found out Azusa has been killing slimes for 300 years?'

Azusa and the others packed a change of clothes, except for Rosalie because she dead. Then there was another dragon, a Blue Dragon, who arrived with some stuff from the Heynt province.