Chapter-2

The next day~

The next day~

The night went well for Y/n as she did not have her usual bad dreams but her assignments were still waiting for her.

Y/n's pov

Today I am running a bit late because of less hours of sleep due to finishing off my assignment. I swear I'm gonna dive to my bed as soon as I come back home and get my much awaited beauty sleep.

I said goodbye to my parents and ran off to the subway. Thankfully the train was there and I stepped into it before the doors could close. If I couldn't catch this one then I would have to wait 15 minutes for the next one and would definitely be doomed.

Arriving at the station, I dashed up the stairs. I saw the time and it was past 8 now. I kept running without looking anywhere but straight ahead.

I heard crinkling of bells from behind me along with some shouts.

"Hey! Get aside!"

As soon as I turned around, something crashed to me. My mind went blank not able to grasp what just happened. The stinging pain from my knee brought me out from my trance. I scraped my knee...

"Are you okay? I'm sorry I couldn't control my bike going down the slope," someone sat in front of me.

"It's okay I'm fine," I replied. I looked up to acknowledge the person. It was a boy, definitely younger than me as he was in a school uniform. ...Have I seen him somewhere? 

"Hurry up So we are too late! We're definitely getting a detention!" another unknown boy on other bike caught our attention. Why does my head and chest feel heavy so suddenly...

"Coming hyung! I'm so sorry once again. I promise to treat you to lunch as apology and for hurting you!" He rummaged his pockets and handed me a band-aid.

"I only have this with me. I need to go now bye!" he smiled like a baby and turned away.

"Yah c'mon Mr. Jung is gonna get so angry at us!" the other boy cried with fright.

"I'm here hyung! Let's go or you're gonna cry soon," he joked while getting on his bike.

With that both of them sped off far away from me. I kept staring at their direction. Those guys... they seem... familiar.

Pushing off the heaviness off my chest I checked the time and I had exactly 5 minutes left. With that I hurried myself off to the entrance.

Thank god I finally reached my class. I opened the door and was greeted by Mrs. Jeon. But I am on time- Well shit my watch's broken. Amazing.

"You are late Miss Kim. 10 minutes to be exact," she said that while fixing her glasses on her nose.

"Sorry Mrs. Jeon..." she sighed at my reply.