Bed Rest

~Vidia~

After we established that eggs should not be cooked with shells and bacon is not supposed to be black, I gave Dimitri syep by step instructions on how to cook eggs and bacon properly. I just want to say, the man is a quick learner. I didnt have to repeat myself at all. After a few minutes, he was cooking eggs and bacon like a pro. There were fireworks in my mouth once I tasted his food. How can eggs and bacon give you a foodgasm? I sighed, content, when I was finished and pushed my plate to the side. Throughout the wjole time I was stuffing my face, Dimitri stood across the room and watched me eat. On a normal day with a different random stranger, I would be creeped or offended, but there was something in his eyes when he looked at me that made me smile. It was weird but I've come to terms with the fact that I found Dimitri insanely attractive and I would probably pounce on him some time in the near future. Dimitri grabbed my plate after I pushed it to the side and placed it in the sink. Then he walked over to where I was sitting and picked me up as if I was as light as a feather. I squealed in surprise as he held me tight to his chest.

"I can walk you know, I'm not completely helpless." I said pouting.

He smiled and continued to carry me up the stairs.

"I know you are not helpless, agap mou, but you are injured and should not be wearing yourself down. If I were to let you walk up the stairs by youself, you would collapse halfway."

I gave him a little 'hmph' and turned my head the opposite direction of his chest. I didnt say a word to him as he set me down in the middle of the bed. I know I was being childish, but I hated when people treated me like a child. He sat right next to me, his thigh touching mine, and stared at my face, well my lips to be more specific. I was pouting wen his hand reached out to touch my bottom lip. As soon as his skin made contact with my lips, a little zing! traveled throughout my body. His skin felt amazing against mine. I stared into his eyes , transfixed by the color and depth. They were so beautiful, a dark velvety green instead of the light green you see on most people. It was unique and beautiful, just like him. He was still touching my lips and staring at my face, his eyes getting darker by the second. Until finally he leans in just a little bit and I lean in more than a little bit. It was an ongoing game that went on till my lips were just centimetres from his. The he moved a little bit more and his lips were on mine. There were no fireworks, it was more like a shock that traveled through my bpdy and settled in my chest. It made me feels warm and tingly, like my bones had turned to liquid and I melted into his body.

~Dimitri~

Her body felt so good against mine. Her lips were so soft and she tasted so sweet, I couldnt get enough of her. She was all soft skin and delicious curves. My body was reacting to her close proximity. I could smell her arousal in the air and feel her body heating up against mine. My hands ran down the side of her body, being careful of her bruises and injuries. She was just so addicting. I bit her bottom lip and her mouth opened as she gasped. I used this opportunity to taste the inside of her mouth. Her taste exploded on my tongue and I moaned. Goddess help me, she was better than anything I've ever tasted. I ran my tongue along the roof of her mouth and savored her taste . I could feel little tiny hands pushing against my chest and I was forced to release her lips. She was breathing hard and I cursed myself in my head. How could I be so careless as to forget she had to breathe! I rubbed her back and waited for her to start breathing normally, she did a few minutes later. She was so beautiful. Her face was flushed and her lips were swollen from our kiss. We didnt say anything. We just sat together and I held her in my arms. It felt nice. For the first time in centuries I was content to stay in one place and I was happy.