Chocoholic

~Vidia~

I woke up in Dimitri's arms....again. I kept my eyes closed and just breathed in his scent. He smelled so good, like pine trees and mint. I was laying on his firm chest and his arms were wrapped around my waist. He had such soft skin. His chest rumbled and I jumped in surprise. His arms tightened around my waist and I couldnt move an inch. I felt his fingers sliding across the skin on my waist and shivered in delight. It brought back memories from last night and I blushed. I can't believe I did that with a stranger. Well an almost stranger. One of his arms left my waist and cupped my cheek. He lifted my face until I was looking right into his eyes and pressed a chaste kiss on my lips. There was that feeling again. It felt like someone pressed a shock pen against my lips. There was that sharp shock at first but then it lulls to pleasurable buzz. One thing I discovered from spending time with Dimitri, was that I absolutely loved his lips against mine. The kiss ended way to soon and again I was struck by how perfect he looked. I couldnt take my eyes away from his face. This guy could give girls an orgasm by just looking at them. My stomach growled and I remembered the reason why I woke up in the first place. I was so damn hungry. Dimitri chuckled as I blushed. Then he untangled himself from me and stood up beside the bed. I watched his muscles ripple and flex as he stretched his arms over his head. God damn, he looked good enough to eat. I really wanted to pour chocolate all over his stomach and lick it off. My mind immediately conjured up images of a shirtless Dimitri with a chocolate covered torso. Someone shook my shoulder and I looked up into concerned velvet green eyes. A blush bloomed on my cheeks when I saw how close he was to my face.

"Are you all right merda?" He asked pressing a hand to my forehead. "You're warm."

I nodded my head to tell him I was ok.

"Are you sure merda?"

"I want to lick chocolate off of your chest!"

I gasped and slapped my hands over my mouth. My cheeks were reddening by the second as I looked up at him, mortified. He seemed shocked for a second before smiling- no he was smirking. A handsome, slightly smug smirk. His hands caressed my cheeks and effortlessly removedy hands from my face.

"Your wish is my command, bella."

He gently pulled me off the bed and carried me to the kitchen. He set me on the counter and proceeded to make me breakfast. I sat still the whole time. I was so freakin embarrassed. He watched me eat just like yesterday. And just like yesterday, he put away my dishes and carried me up the stairs. But the time he held something in his hands. I could feel it but I couldnt see it. He set me down on the bed and kicked off his boots. I looked up at him in surprise as he slowly stripped off his tight shirt. God those muscles.... I got excited just looking at them. He slowly unbuttoned his pants, almost like he was teasing me, and kicked them to the side of the room. His tight black boxer shorts couldn't hide his arousel. Hell I dont think Mt. Fricken-Everest could hode that thing. He gently rolled me over to the other side of the bed and laid down a few inches from my body.

"Are we going to sleep again?" I asked, confused. I couldn't look at his chest. It brought ideas and thoughts to the forefront of my head, bad, bad ideas.

He laughed at my question and reached down beside the bed and picked up a bottle of...chocolate. Oh. My. God.
He wanted me to lick chocolate off his chest. I didn't know whether to be offended that he thought I would just do it or excited that he took me literally. I was leaning towards excited. He popped the cap off the chocolate syrup and poured it all over his chest and abs. Oh my god he looked delicious.

"Your wish is my command, merda. " he whispered.

I didnt wait. I didn't give a fuck if I looked desperate, I straddled his chest and slowly started licking his chest. I started at his pecs, licking and sucking to make sure I didn't miss any chocolate. I heard him groan and satisfaction coursed throughout my body. I loved that sound and I wanted to hear it again. I made my way down his chest, stopping to suck and nip at both his nipples. His hips bucked up and I felt him at the juncture of my thighs. We moaned in unison and I continued my way down his chest until I got to the hard muscle of his stomach. I ran my tongue along all the little ridges, making sure I didn't miss a drop of chocolate. I stopped for a second and moaned when I felt his covered cock grind against my clit. Oh god, he didnt stop. His cock hit my clit everytime and he was bringing me closer and closer to the edge. I swear I was almost there. I was only a few seconds away from coming when I heard a shout and I was rolled under a solid body.