Danger

~Vidia

Oh my god that was so embarressing. Out of all the people in the whole damn world, Kevin had to be the one to bust the damn door in. I couldn't face the guy. I decided to stay in the room while Kevin and Dimitri went to "talk". I was so damned embarressed but a tiny part of me was disappointed that Dimitri and I didnt get to finish. Ok, maybe it was a big part of me was disappointed. But whatever, I was tired, horny,  and aching all over. Time to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

Dimitri's POV

I sat behind my desk with my old friend, Kevin who sat in one of the leather armchairs in front of my desk. Normally, I would sit beside him in another chair and offer him a drink, but I was so angry right now I could barely see. My hands were clutching the edge of my desk and I could feel the would splinter and crack. 

" Spit it out Dimitrus, I know you have something to say. "

And then I exploded.

"  You have no right to  interrupt me while I'm with my mate! How dare you look at her while she was in that state! You are lucky I don't rip your throat out! The only thing stopping me right now is the noise that you will make as I rip you limb from limb! "  I growled.

I stared into his eyes, refusing to be the first to look away. We stayed that way for a while, none of us wanted to appear weak. But of course he looked away first, the his lips turned up in a small smile.

" I promise to never barge into your room again, Dimitrus. But you will have to admit, I saved you from a very angry beloved. "

I looked at him, my curiosity getting the better of me.

" Explain " I said.

" I'm sure your beloved does not know that when you mate, she will become a vampire. If you mated with her before telling her, she would have been very angry. " he said.

I nodded, contemplating on whether or not that was true. Surely Vidia would be happy that we mate. I'm she would be happy that we would be able to spend eternity together, wouldn't she?  I didn't have much time to think about it because Kevin had other matters he wished to discuss with me.

" I came here to tell you that the elders have learned of your awakening. Akeem and Aridaone seem to have no problem with you awake, but the others, Julius, Markus, Erubus have argued that you are too great a threat. " he said solemnly.
" They want you dead, my friend, at least more dead than we are now. "

I looked at Kevin,  but my thoughts were with my slumbering beloved upstairs in my bed. If they discover the I have found my beloved, they will kill her to weaken me. I refuse to think about my sweet, sweet beloved dead. The thought was too painful to bear.

" We will leave at dawn to a new country. Somewhere far away from here where they will never look. " I said.

" I agree, Dimitrus. You should take your mate far away from the danger that lurks here. " Kevin agreed. 

Now the hardest task of all, getting Vidia to leave with me.