I lovingly despise you °𝓨𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮! 𝓝. 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓶𝓪 𝔁 𝓕. 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻°

Contains: Yandere content, slight angst and slight sexual content
AU: Yandere
Word count: 2188 words

∆WARNING∆: If you are sensitive to toxic relationships then this chapter might not be for you. Please don't force yourself to read this if it makes you uncomfortable!

--------------------

It was a normal day. The entire class was silent, the teacher was teaching their lessons and everyone was jotting down notes in their notebooks. You know, the usual stuff.

I listened intently to the lessons whilst jotting down notes. I felt my hand starting to go numb from all the writing. I was starting to get bored. I was constantly glancing at the wall clock, hoping that it was already lunchtime. When will this ever end?

Riiiiiiiing!

At that moment, a miracle struck. It was finally lunchtime! I cracked my fingers and slowly massaged them to soothe the numbness. Unfortunately, I had forgotten my lunch box at home. Silly me. But fortunately, I had brought money with me from yesterday's allowance that I managed to not use.

I got up from my seat and headed toward the door. I was mindlessly thinking about what I should have for lunch. I opened the door and headed toward the cafeteria. I tucked my hand inside my skirt's pocket to make sure that my money was in there. I was getting nearer and nearer to the cafeteria.

When I finally arrived in the cafeteria, my eyebrows furrowed and I had a frown on my face as I saw my archnemesis, Neito Monoma. I didn't exactly dislike the guy when I first met him. But when I started to get to know him more, I began to despise him because of his attitude toward me and my classmates. We slowly started to despise each other; constantly throwing insults here and there whenever we bumped into each other. It was beginning to become normal for us and everyone.

"Oooh, look who we have here! The mighty Class 1-A. You all think you're so amazing now, don't you? Well, it sucks to say the truth but you're all garbage! Wait till you see our class outshine yours, haha!" He was mocking my classmates once again. Surprisingly, he hasn't noticed me yet. I let out an exasperated sigh. Just when I was about to walk up to them, I heard a bunch of students behind me.

"Oh my gosh! They're actually serving those heavenly cream buns and milk tea. We have to hurry though! I heard they were quickly running out." A girl from behind me whispered to her friend. Oh my! Cream buns and milk tea?! They haven't served those in like ages! I have to get some before they run out.

Hey! Don't look at me like that. A girl has her priorities, you know!

I felt my eyes grow big and shine brightly as I hurried towards the cashier and serving area. Oh boy! Cream buns and milk tea. Cream buns and milk tea. Cream buns and milk tea. Cream buns and milk tea. Cream buns and milk tea.

Snap out of it, (Y/N)! Focus. I took out the money from my pocket. I had about ¥500. That was enough to buy one cream bun and milk tea. Perfect!

I took out my money and ordered one cream bun and milk tea. I waited for a few minutes for my order to be served. As my lunch was served, I quickly headed towards the table where Monoma was; that table being Midoriya and the others' table.

"Hey, copycat!" I yelled out in anger. "Eh?" He stopped blabbering and turned his attention toward me. "Oh! Well, look who it is, it's miss perfect. How do you do, m'lady?" He jokingly bows, grabs my hand and kisses the back of my hand.

I pulled my hand away in disgust. "Disgusting," I muttered under my breath but intentionally letting him hear it. "Shouldn't you be somewhere else, Monoma?" I glared at him.