Dirty desire Ā°š“Øš“Ŗš“·š“­š“®š“»š“®! š“˜. š“œš“²š“­š“øš“»š“²š”‚š“Ŗ š” š“•. š“”š“®š“Ŗš“­š“®š“»Ā°

Contains: Yandere content and angst
AU: Hanahaki disease and yandere
Word count: 2132 words
Requested by: lemongurl25

WARNING∆: If you are sensitive to death and toxic relationships then this chapter might not be for you. Please don't force yourself to read this if it makes you uncomfortable!

----------------------

°I. Midoriya's POV°

The hanahaki disease. A disease in which a victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. It ends when the person of interest returns their feelings or—when the victim dies.

It can also be cured through surgical procedures, but when the procedure was finally fulfilled, the victim no longer holds feelings for their once beloved.

My eyes widen in both shock and fear. I was clutching the book in my hands, rereading the same paragraphs over and over again. Yes, I was afraid to lose my feelings for my beloved. Yes, I was also afraid to die.

I heaved out a heavy sigh, slowly closing the book and putting it away. I wanted to confess to her, but I simply could not and that is because a particular person is in the way.

I sauntered through the hallway, a dark void present in the inside of my heart. While I was moping in my misery, a familiar voice echoes through a certain room. My ears instantly perk up and a bright smile plastered on my face. It was her!

I halted in front of the room. I dusted myself off, making sure that I look presentable enough. I was about to go in until—I heard his voice. It was Kaachan.

I immediately pressed myself against the door, peeking through a small crack. They were talking and laughing. Kaachan is twirling (Y/N)'s hair in between his fingers and a soft smile is present on her beautiful features as she giggled on something that he had said.

I couldn't comprehend what they were talking about, but with their actions alone, I already knew. Were they in an intimate relationship with each other? No, that cant be! (Y/N) and Kaachan never had a lover, did they? They barely even talk to each other! W-what is the meaning of this?!

I slowly backed away from the door before pressing myself back against it again. My eyes instantly widen at the scene that had unfolded right in front of my eyes. She's sitting down on a desk whilst his hands were wrapped around her waist. They were passionately kissing each other.

No, this can't be! This is simply just my imagination! I frantically blinked and rubbed my eyes, but whenever I returned to peek through the small crack again, I knew that it was happening and it was all real.

I instantly started coughing. My lungs felt as if they were on fire and I couldn't breathe properly. Blood and flower petals were falling out of my mouth with each cough I release.

I held back my coughing when I heard footsteps nearing closer to the door. I hastily turned the other way, scurrying off to the toilet.

Fortunately, no one was in here. I immediately went inside the nearest stall and puked in the toilet. A bucket of blood and flower petals filled the toilet. I groaned in pain as I wiped the blood off the edges of my mouth.

I slowly regained my composure but as my attention had directed towards the inside of the toilet, my mouth agape in pure horror.

I wanted to faint right then and there, but I stopped myself from doing so. I hastily flushed the toilet, getting out before anyone gets suspicious of me.