×ℝ𝔼ℚ𝕌𝔼𝕊𝕋𝕊 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕀ℕ𝔽𝕆!×

Hello, fellow reader!

Welcome to my BNHA x Reader Oneshots & Scenarios book! Thank you so much for choosing to read this book. It is very much appreciated! ♡

Now, before we start, I just want to say that I do not own BNHA nor its characters and they rightfully belong to the creators of BNHA. That would be all, thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~

|REQUESTS ARE OPEN!|

•You can request by means of commenting, messaging me privately or commenting on my message board!

•All of the characters in this book are 18 years old or older!

•I won't do original characters (OC).

•Feel free to request numerous times!

•You can give me brief or detailed requests! Although, detailed requests are very much preferred. I do not wish to disappoint you if it doesn't turn out the way you wanted it to!

•You can request AUs (ex. soulmate, zombie apocalypse, genderswap, etc.)

•You can give me the gender of the reader (ex. male reader, female reader, bisexual reader, etc.) You can also give me the gender of the character (ex. female Katsuki, male Jiro, bisexual Shoto, etc.)

•You can give me the plot of the story!

•I might do mature-themed and dark-themed requests! Please bear with me. I get really awkward whenever it comes to writing NSFW requests!

•I like to take my time when I write requests so please be patient with me!

Thank you for taking the time to read this. You can start requesting now if you wish to!

-xdeadvoidx