Kindergarten °𝓨𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮! 𝓢. 𝓣𝓸𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓲 𝔁 𝓕. 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻 °

Contains: Yandere content and slight angst
AU: Yandere
Word count: 2951 words

WARNING∆: If you are sensitive to death and toxic relationships then this chapter might not be for you. Please don't force yourself to read this if it makes you uncomfortable!

--------------------

°S. Todoroki's POV°

(Y/N) (L/N), my kindergarten crush. She was always there for me ever since the beginning. Whenever I got to see her beautiful smiling face, it made my heart swell and my palms sweat.

I was finally in my teenage years. My father had recommended me to UA, and of course, I got accepted immediately. UA was pretty boring, especially without her.

She had suddenly disappeared out of nowhere. I was upset because I hadn't even got the chance to say goodbye. A few days later, my wish finally came true.

She was there, standing right in front of the entire class. My heart immediately began to pound against my chest, my palms started to sweat and my mind instantly went blank. She is here.

It was a dream come true! The person whom I've been longing for all these years. The person whom I've been waiting for.

"H-hi, I'm (Y/N) (L/N)! It's nice to meet all of you!" She said sheepishly, smiling at everyone. The class immediately erupted into murmurs and cheers.

"Ah, so she's the new student they were all talking about!"

"I'm so g-glad that i-it's a g-girl!"

"She's pretty cute!"

I listened in on their whispers, agreeing with every single one of them. I felt slightly jealous, but overall, I was glad that she's finally here.

"You may go ahead and pick a seat, Ms. (L/N)..." Aizawa said in his usual gruff and tired voice. My eyes glistened with hope, expecting her to sit beside me since there was an empty chair at my right.

Sadly, she didn't. She had chosen to sit beside Katsuki Bakugo. I frowned, slumping against my seat. I watched them converse with each other, badly wanting to be in Bakugo's place right now.

I heaved out a heavy sigh, averting my eyes away from the two. I stared at the wall clock, patiently waiting for lunch.

"Doroki?" "Oto?" Huh, what's that sound? It sounds as if someone's calling my name. "Hello? Earth to Shoto Todoroki?!" I felt my shoulders being frantically shaken.

"Huh?" "Hi, Shoto! Do you remember me? It's (N/N)!" She flashed me her usual bright and giddy smile which I love wholeheartedly.

"(N/N), it's been so long. What happened?" I asked the (H/C) haired female in mixed curiosity and confusion. "Well, we had moved to New York because my father had finally found a good-paying job there. Sorry for not telling you sooner though..." She scratched her cheek sheepishly.

"It's alright." I nodded in understanding. "Yeah, but hey! We're finally together again!" She nudges my shoulder playfully as I hummed in response.

"Moreover, you seem pretty out of it today. It's already lunchtime, is something the matter? Is there something bothering you?" She stares into my heterochromatic eyes in worry.

"No, not at all. Let's go." I replied to her inquiry, giving her a small smile to reassure her. "Alrighty then!" She gently interlocks her fingers with mine and drags me to the cafeteria hastily.

She finds an empty table for the two of us. She immediately sits down comfortably and takes out her (F/C) bento. "Um, I already had packed my lunch." She sheepishly smiles at me.