•ᵂʰᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵉʸ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵃᵗᵗᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒⁿ•

I. Midoriya 🥦

-You're always hanging out with Tenya.

-Izuku casually follows you around, feeling excluded from the conversations.

-He will interlock his fingers with yours and give you those puppy eyes that are, oh so familiar.

-You already knew what they meant.

-"Izuku, I can't-"

-He immediately wraps his arms around you and excuses you from the navy blue-haired male.

K. Bakugo 💥

-You're always busy doing something.

-Katsuki will often poke your sides, just to get a reaction out of you.

-He will kiss your shoulder and nibble on your earlobe whenever he wants your attention.

-"Katsuki, please, I need to finish this!"

-"No."

-He gets on top of you and rests his entire weight on you until you say that you'll hang out with him.

-"KATSUKI, GET OFF OF ME!"

S. Todoroki ❄🔥

-You and Izuku have a project to work on.

-Shoto wants your attention.

-Although he doesn't want to disturb the two of you, but he needs your undivided attention, now.

-He will cling onto you, lay his head on your lap and play with your hair whilst the two of you are currently working on your project.

-"Sho, I'll get with you later, okay?"

-"(Y/N).."

-He will constantly mumble your name like a cat, needy for attention.

-You couldn't handle his need for attention so you apologetically tell Izuku to work on your project some other time.

D. Kaminari

-You're busy reading your favourite manga.

-Denki will constantly pepper you with kisses and tickle you.

-"D-Denki! Wait! I-I'm almost getting to the good part!"

-He will constantly groan until you give up and focus your attention on him.

E. Kirishima 🦈

-You're currently playing video games with Denki and Katsuki online.

-There was more room for another player, but Eijiro wanted to spend his time with you.

-He will hug you from behind and stroke your hair.

-"(Y/N), the weather looks pretty good, let's go out today!"

-"Sorry, Eijiro, but I have to finish this game first or else Katsuki will murder me."

-He shakes his head in disapproval and excuses you from the duo.

-You two spend your entire day at the beach.

T. Iida 🏃‍♂️

-You're currently reading your favourite romance novel.

-When Tenya wants your attention, he will usually lay his head on your lap.

-You already know what this means, so you'll put the book down and give Tenya the attention he needs.

H. Shinso 🐈

-You're currently having a call with Ochako.

-When Hitoshi wants your attention, he will often squish your cheeks and lay his head on your chest.

-He will constantly mutter your name.

-"Toshi, not now.."

-He shakes his head in disapproval and takes the phone away from you.

-"Excuse me, but may I borrow my girlfriend?"

-Of course, Ochako gives the two of you some couple time.

O. Uraraka

-You're often not busy actually, so you get to spend time with Ochako a lot, but this time it's different.

-You were doing your late and unfinished homework.

-Ochako stares at you in need and confusion.

-She will cuddle with you and lay her head on your lap.

-"(Y/N), if you spend time with me then I'll help you with your homework!"

-It was a deal you can't refuse.

M. Ashido 🧪

-You were one of the best in chemistry class.

-Your chemistry teacher will often ask you to do this and that, leaving no time for you to spend time with your girlfriend.

-Mina volunteers to help you, fortunately, your chemistry teacher accepts.

-Both of you spend your time mixing chemicals.

N. Monoma 👥

-Your classmates always need you for something or simply just wants to hang out with you, leaving both of you no time for each other at all.

-Neito didn't really like it when they kept hogging you up a lot.

-It was already time for lunch, and as usual, they still kept pestering you.

-He hurriedly walks up to you, gently interlocking his fingers with yours and excuses you from your classmates.

-"Wow, you're a lifesaver."

-"I know."