Rain °𝓣. 𝓐𝓼𝓾𝓲 𝔁 𝓟𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬! 𝓜. 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻°

Contains: Fluff and slight angst
AU: None
Word count: 1909 words
Requested by: IELOSAURUS_REX

----------------------

°(Y/N)'s POV°

Rain. What a soothing sound it makes whenever it plummets onto the cold hard ground. I, (Y/N) (L/N), am a nobody. An invisible nobody unbeknownst to those around me. A total loser.

I always sit at the back of the class. No one even dares to speak nor look in my direction. They all glared at me as if I was a threat to society. It was extremely tiring if I must say so myself.

Eventually, I got used to it. I never really knew why everyone viewed me this way, but the only thing that I could surely confirm was that someone probably had spread nasty rumours about me behind my back. How cruel.

I didn't know why they would target me, and I didn't really care to know why. This is fine.

I am back here again. The bridge of peace and tranquillity, well, at least that's what I think. In all honesty, this bridge had been abandoned a long time ago. It is now a place where everyone throws their garbage. Garbage like me.

This place is absolutely perfect for me. This place was disgusting, filthy and nobody even wants it. Just like me.

I don't blame them though. I could clearly know why they would avoid a degenerate human such as myself. And it's simply because of me. I am the infamous pessimist of UA.

Of course, people would avoid me at all costs. My looks, my aura and my personality could drive anyone away. And here I am again, at this bridge, standing dangerously close to the edge.

The bridge was an old stony and mossy bridge. The bridge had no railings whatsoever, meaning I could simply just fall off. I could fall off if I wanted to, and the garbage would cushion my fall, but I doubt I would survive by simply just landing on a massive pile of garbage.

I heave out a drowsy sigh. What time is it? Well, I don't know and I don't want to know. I wish I could stay here forever. On this bridge—with me, myself and I.

I had skipped school earlier, but I'm sure that no one even cares to know where I had gone off to.

Ah, yes. I could feel the cold breeze hitting my face. It was like I was on a rollercoaster, zip-lining or maybe even sky diving. This feeling was so refreshing. I love it.

And once I had opened my eyes, I realize that I had already fallen off the bridge. I certainly didn't want to die because I had so much more things that I would want to do, even if simply living feels like h*ll. I had dreams and aspirations too, y'know.

Well, this is it. I could see the massive pile of garbage nearing closer and closer. Well, I guess this is goodbye? Man, I wish I had done more things in my life then I could finally die hap-?!

"W-what are you doing?!" A girl's voice could be heard from above me. I couldn't see her face clearly since I was dangling like a rag doll. Fortunately, she had managed to catch me with her quirk in time. She pulls me up slowly until I was back on the bridge.

"A-are you okay?" She stares into my eyes, clearly shaken up. "Yeah, thanks." I shove both of my hands inside my pockets, walking away from the greenette.

"W-wait! Kero." She grabs the back of my uniform, causing me to halt in my tracks. "What?" I turn around, facing the shorter frog-looking female.

"May I ask something?" She fiddles with her fingers, a frown had crept up to her features. "Sure, ask away." I remove both of my hands from my pockets, staring down at the greenette.