•ᵂʰᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʷᵒ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵉᵉᵗ•

I. Midoriya 🥦

-You see him scribbling some stuff in his notebook whilst he eyed everyone passing by.

-You were curious about what he was doing, so you gathered up the courage and decided to go talk to the virescent haired male.

-"Hello there! What are you doing? I'm (Y/N) (L/N)."

-"O-oh, I'm Izuku Midoriya! I-I'm just taking notes of people's quirks, that's all. It's nice to meet you (L/N)-san."

-The two of you are awkward and shy around each other at first, but eventually, you two started talking about heroes and were now inseparable.

K. Bakugo 💥

-Mina immediately grabs your hand and introduces you to the ash blonde-haired male.

-"Uh, hi! I'm (Y/N) (L/N), it's nice to meet you Bakugo!"

-"Tch, whatever."

-You were instantly accepted in the bakusquad.

-You try to make small talk with Bakugo but fail miserably.

-It was awkward and the two of you argue A LOT.

S. Todoroki ❄🔥

-Your parents and his parents are close friends so they had decided to make an arranged marriage for the two of you.

-You didn't like the idea of marrying a complete stranger but complied anyway.

-"I'm (Y/N) (L/N), it's a pleasure to meet you Todoroki-kun."

-He simply nods at you the entire time without uttering a single word.

-Yours and his parents decided that they should leave you two alone so that you could get to know each other more.

-You started to make small talk.

-He thinks that you're pretty chill, so he's instantly comfortable around you.

D. Kaminari ⚡

-You were sitting alone at a cafe.

-"Hey there cutie, what're you doin' here all by yourself?"

-You stare at him with a blank expression on your face, solely ignoring him.

-He gives you bad pick-up lines and tries to flirt with you numerous times.

-In return, you give him savage comebacks.

-He never stops trying.

-You heave out a long sigh, deciding to go with the flow.

-You think that he's actually a pretty chill dude, so you give him your number.

-Score! ;)

E. Kirishima 🦈

-You are a big fan of red riot.

-You see him walking down the street. You screeched and ran up to him like an idiot, thinking that he is red riot.

-"Oh my gosh, red riot!"

-He turns his head at you in confusion.

-"Oh uh, I'm not red riot but I'm Eijiro Kirishima!"

-You two walk down the street, talking about red riot nonstop.

-You realized that he was in the same school as you.

-*Strange screeching in the distance*

-----------------

(A/N): I will include more characters in the future, so feel free to request on who I'm going to add!