ā€¢į“°įµƒįµ—ā±āæįµ Ė¢įµ–įµ’įµ—Ė¢ā€¢

I. Midoriya 🥦

-Izuku wants to spend his time with you alone, where there are mostly no people around. Your dating spots would usually be at the UA rooftop, parks and at random playgrounds.

K. Bakugo 💥

-Katsuki loves to go somewhere exciting and blood pumping with you. Your dating spots would often be at escape rooms, obstacle courses and at festivals.

S. Todoroki ❄🔥

-Shoto wants to go somewhere romantic and relaxing with you. Your dating spots would often be at the park, restaurants and at temples.

D. Kaminari

-Denki wants the two of you to have fun and simply just go crazy. Your dating spots would be at arcades, amusement parks and the mall.

E. Kirishima 🦈

-Eijiro wants to go somewhere exciting but comfortable for the two of you as well. Your dating spots would often be at cinemas, arcades and sometimes when the two of you are feeling adventurous, then the both of you would go hiking together somewhere.

T. Iida 🏃‍♂

-Tenya loves to go somewhere relaxing but educational as well. Your dating spots would be at museums, libraries and at cafes.

H. Shinso 🐈

-Hitoshi loves to spend his time with you alone and at places where the two of you would be comfortable together. Your dating spots would be at his house, parks and cat cafes.

O. Uraraka

-Ochako wants to go somewhere fun and relaxing with you. Your dating spots would be at restaurants, butterfly gardens and at art galleries.

M. Ashido 🧪

-Mina loves to go somewhere exciting and where the two of you would go and enjoy yourselves. Your dating spots would be at malls, spas and arcades.

N. Monoma 👥

-Although he might not look like it, Neito wants to go somewhere romantic and relaxing with you. Your dating spots would usually be at cafes, cinemas and at the beach at night.