Ch. 7: The Human Pretzel (Not Lincoln)

WARNING! PROFANITY! DON'T LET ANYONE UNDER 18 SEE THIS CHAPTER!!

*After Lunch, Everybody Go about their business, The Loud Family Got Lincoln and Kept their Word to Protect him, At least the Parents and Nice Sisters, Some other sisters had plans, But what they didn't notice is that i attached to Lincoln a Calling Card of my Number in Case of emergencies or if the Sisters Lose it again, Only does everyone know, The call will happen sooner than thought*

*About 3 Weeks pass, And Lincoln has been doing fine with Getting along with his "nicer" sisters, and managing his "meaner" sisters, Until, At Dinner...*

*A bang on the table*

Lori: I can't take it!

Lynn Sr: Lori-

Lori: Twerp, You Will stop this hate to us and Forgive us!

Lincoln: Eh..

Lori: NOW.

Lincoln: Forgive you and the others, with that kind of attitude? Don't think so.

Lori: TWERP!! YOU LITTLE- *She Ran to Lincoln's Side only to be Tackled and Held down by Luna And Leni, But with her Wiggling and Strength Managed to break free and Unleash her fury on Lincoln, Held him down, But once again was Tackled by Lynn Sr and Rita, Again, Broke Free in a Burst of Anger, Lana Made a reach for the phone, But was held back by Lola, The Two Start fighting, Along with Lucy and Lynn Jr, and Luna And Luan*

*On the other side, While Watching Family Feud, I felt something in the force and it felt strongly wrong*

Mom: You Okay?

Me: It's Lincoln... He is held down and the house is in Chaos...

Mom: Go, Hurry Back! *I Nod, I Go Outside and The Wind and My Wind Powers to help me fly to the Loud House In time*

*Back at the Loud House, Lori and Lincoln were getting at it, Luan and Luna, Lynn jr and Lucy, Lana and Lola, Lily Fussing, Lynn Sr and Rita were doing their best to get everyone to stop their fights*

*Lori had Lincoln On the Ground trying to strike him, But Lincoln never let go of her hands, He started showing Rage in his eyes and he is now showing strength, Bending her hands back and dislocating them*

Lori: EEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! *Everyone stopped fighting as soon as they heard her Scream, Lori Got off of the ground and Lincoln using her arms and legs, She was crying in pain and anger, then stared at Lincoln who's eyes were demonic and Has A Red Glowing Aura Around him*

Lincoln (Rage): Twerp, Huh?? Says the Ragdoll, Who never Babysat us Properly, Almost hit me with a Lamp, And Everytime i would enter Her Room by accident, She would Always Berate Me and Threaten to turn me into a Human Pretzel, Lori, Look at you now... And What is this? *Lori is shocked once she sees Lincoln Holding Her Phone*

Lori: What are you-

Lincoln (Rage): Here is your punishment, No Boo-Boo Bear, No Bars, No Babysitting and Driving Privileges, and NO. PHONE!!! *Lincoln now crushes her phone with his Hand, Shocked at what he just did, She then got angry and tried to attacked him, But She missed and was thrown hard into the Brick side of the Fireplace, She was heavily hurt when hit into the Brick wall, She Tried to grab a grill fork but it hurt, Judging by her hand being dislocated*

Lori: eeeeeEEEEeeerrraaaaaaaooooowwwWWWW.... *She tried to stab him with it, But Lincoln caught it, threw it aside and Strongly Punched her in the Left Eye* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! *She remained Weak and Almost Unconscious, Because of Strong Internal Bleeding*

Lincoln (Rage): Luan, My Punishment to you, The Menace of April Fools Day, Starting tomorrow morning all your traps and prank gear will be set on fire, Including Mr. Coconuts!! So No Pranks, No Jokes, No Punchlines, and NO APRIL FOOLS!!! *Somehow Grabbed Mr. Coconuts and Ripped him piece by piece, Making Luan In Complete Shock and Despair* Lisa, My Punishment to You, You are to treat your Family, All of us as Equals instead of Your Science Experiments, So tomorrow morning, All Tracker Chips that you Installed will be completely Uninstalled and Never Used Again, If you disobey, then No "Brainly" Solutions, No Experiments, and NO LAB!!! *Lisa Immediately nodded at Lincoln's response as punishment* Lola, Your Princess Act, clothing, Blackmail Attitude, All Of It, Done! If you complain, Disobey, Or Guilt trip with any of us to have it all back, No Style, No Tea Parties, and NO PAGEANTS!!!

Lola: *scoff* What are you gonna do about it!!?

Lincoln (Rage): Lola Loud. *Gives a Murderously Serious Look at Lola, Whom was scared and may have peed herself, Lincoln now Rips Lola's Hair Completely Off, Making everyone Gasp At What happened, Lola in complete shock feels her shaved head and runs up crying* I warned her... Lynn Loud Jr!!? *Who Gulps* Your punishment could not be any more worse than anyone else's in this household, When we go back to school, you are to tell everyone of how you manipulated your own siblings to throw me outside... You, Sports Jock, will deflate all your balls set all your jerseys on fire and you live a normal life like any girl! Disobey, and I can break more than just your nose. Do You Understand!? *Lynn Jr Reluctantly Nods*

*I barge down the door*

Me: What The Hell Is Going On In Here!?

Both Rita and Lynn Sr: Joshua!?

Lincoln (Rage): What The Hell Is Going On Here!!? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE!!??? I just had to punish Lori, Big time for trying to attack me at the dinner table and dislocated both of her hands from her wrists, I tore up Luan's Comedy Gimmick, I ripped All Of Lola's Hair off without regretting it, and Lynn Jr will be threatened to tell everyone what happened as far as the No Such Luck Fiasco!!! *Lori Tried to Make a Stand and Charge into Lincoln, But I Caught Her and Threw her on the Floor, Landed Scorpion Style and Passed Out* Thanks...

Me: Look At Me, You, Lincoln loud, the man with the plan, you are right to punish the sisters... But I need you to think deeper, would you want their punishments to last forever or do you want to set your heart to something at a stable goal and they'll apologize to you then? The choice is up to you... No matter what you will never disappoint me.

*Lincoln then turned back to normal after hearing it, Saw everything he did and Cried, I offered him a hug, And He accepted it, in fact he was crying so much in fear and Anger that he never felt so ruthless, until that happened*

*An Hour Later, Lynn Sr and Rita Consoled Lincoln and Comforted him, the punished sisters just decided not to break out the fights anymore, especially Lola who was just... Officially scared of what Lincoln did to her hair and how he did it, I came back home and I told them everything and decided not to Get in the Louds Business for a While*

___________________________________________