four

REBEKAH NEEDED NEW CLOTHES, SO CURRENTLY, THEY WERE ALL IN A CLOTHING STORE — HELPING THE ORIGINAL FIND NEW CLOTHES THAT MATCHED THE DECADE

REBEKAH NEEDED NEW CLOTHES, SO CURRENTLY, THEY WERE ALL IN A CLOTHING STORE — HELPING THE ORIGINAL FIND NEW CLOTHES THAT MATCHED THE DECADE. Elle was currently in one of the changing rooms, trying on a dress she knew she would never purchase, but simply because she was bored. And tired of hearing Rebekah constantly complain about how the times have changed so drastically.

"There has to be more to this dress!" Rebekah called out. Elle had given her a black mesh dress, with a plunging V—line which reached her mid thighs.

"There's not."

"So women in the twenty first century dress like prostitutes, then?" she inquired, raising a brow. "You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."

Elle sighed, realizing she couldn't reach behind her and zip up the dress. "Elijah!"

"Yes?" he called back with a bored tone.

"I need help zipping this up!" she called in an impatient tone.

He sighed, pushing up to his feet and pulling open the curtain. She turned to face him, the dress not even fully up her torso, exposing her red laced bra. He quickly turned around and shut the curtain once again.

His tone was hushed, but it was clear he was flustered. "You do realize Klaus could've seen you like this, right? Or Stefan?"

"So?"

He took a few more steps closer to her, as the dressing rooms were fairly spacious, and held her by her hips against the wall. "You're mine," he whispered in her ear, giving her butterflies in her stomach. "Klaus, Stefan, nor my sister deserve to see you like that. In all of your glory." he then placed his lips on her neck, beginning to suck.

And there, he created a hickey.

"There," he said, turning her around and zipping the dress up. He placed a kiss to her shoulder, then began to leave, but turned around. "Now they know that you're mine, and mine only."

Elijah exited the room, leaving the curtain open and the young girl all flustered. She stood there for a moment, before she walked out and sat down next to Elijah.

"See, Elle wears stuff that show off her arse and tits, and doesn't get judged!" Rebekah announced with a smile. "I love this decade."

"Why are you looking?" Elijah asks, raising an eyebrow at his sister.

"At what?" she asks, furrowing her eyebrows as she looked at her brother with confusion.

"Her tits." he mocked, giving his sister a stern look. "She's mine, and mine only. So next time you stare at your one day sister in law's arse or tit's, I'll gouge your eyes out. Deal?"