seventeen

✧✧✧

✧✧✧

EVERYONE WHO ELLE WAS CLOSE TO WAS MOURNING ONE OR MORE LOSS, AFTER A PANICKED CALL FROM HER YOUNGER BROTHER, SHE FOUND OUT THAT REBEKAH HAD CAUSED A CAR CRASH, WHICH LED TO ELENA DYING AND COMING BACK AS A VAMPIRE. Elle was slightly mad at the original vampire, but she also understood where she was coming from. She was grief stricken. Her older brother had just been murdered by their mothers' creation. Elijah asked Elle to keep an eye on Rebekah, and she gladly obliged. She sat in Klaus' art room with Rebekah, the original was looking through his paintings. She had gotten a call back from Caroline, much to her relief. 

She held her phone to her ear as she spoke with Elijah. "So, my love, where do you wish to go?

"Can we go to Greece?" she asked him, a smile on her lips. "I've always wanted to go."

"I'll have us on the first flight out tonight." he told her, and she could basically hear the smile he wore. "Get Rebekah to at least consider joining us, please." 

"I will." she said. "I love you." 

"I love you." he said back, before ending the call. 

She pushed her phone back into her pocket as she pushed up to her feet. She looked over Rebekah's shoulder at the paintings she was admiring. Rebekah sighed. "He'd always been such a good artist." she then scoffed. "You should know better than to sneak up on a lady."

"Good advice," Damon mused. He looked around the room, brows furrowed. "Have either of you seen one?"

"Shut the fuck up." Elle scoffed. 

Rebekah turned around to face the Salvatore, a cold, blank look on her face. "Tragic about Elena. Not to make a gray cloud grayer, but does Matt even have car insurance?" she turned back around, going back to Klaus' paintings. 

Damon glared at her angrily, and sped at her, aiming the white oak stake at her chest. Elle was quick to tackle him and overpower him, bearing her fangs at him as she was on top of him. She stood up, using her heel to apply pressure to his groin. "Mess with anyone I care about again, Damon. I dare you." 

Elle then gasped loudly, looking down as an arrow stuck out of her heart. She looked confused. Then, she dropped down to the ground, landing on top of Damon. 

✧✧✧

Elle felt the metal she was against moving with every bump they went over, however, she had no idea what the bumps were. She groaned, her eyes opening. She looked around, and saw that she was in the back of a van. "What the fuck...?" she mumbled under her breath. She saw Rebekah, unconscious. Then her eyes met Caroline's, and a sigh of relief left both of the girls bodies.