one

✧✧✧

✧✧✧

THE COUPLE HAD BEEN TRAVELLING THE WORLD FOR THE PAST FOUR MONTHS. First, they went to Greece, as planned, but they continued going around. Italy, Spain, Canada, Romania, Bora Bora, Fiji, England, Jamaica, and Puerto Rico. They'd spent most of their time in bed together, basking in the others' presence. But when they weren't, Elijah had taken Elle on some of the most romantic outings. 

In Italy, he had told her to dress up, which she did. Then, he took her up to the top of a Colosseum. There were hundreds of rose petals waiting for her, a table set up, candles lit. She had been so happy. In fact, the past four months, this was the happiest Elijah had seen Elle. He knew that he was a major factor to the reason for her happiness. 

As of now, they were in Paris, France. Elle laid in their bed, she rolled over to the side. She attempted to place her head on Elijah's chest, but the bed was empty. She opened her eyes, squinting. She noted he wasn't there, but she heard the shower on. She sighed in relief. Every time that she woke up and he wasn't there, she could swear she felt her heart drop into her stomach. It was the worst feeling. Though, she never expressed that to Elijah. 

She smiled to herself as she heard the water turn off. She watched as the bathroom door opened, and Elijah walked out. There was a towel around his waist as droplets of water clung to his chest. She grinned at him as they made eye contact. "Hi, sexy." she said. 

He walked towards her, leaning down and placing a kiss on her lips. "Good morning, beautiful." she watched him retreat from her as he began to get dressed. 

She furrowed her brows. "There's no point in doing that." 

He turned to face her, grinning. He sped towards her, and in a second he was on top of her, his lips attacking her. She moaned into his mouth. He laid her down, placing a kiss on her cheek, her jaw, and down to her neck. He began sucking on her neck, leaving a hickey. 

He brought his face up to hers, his fangs out. "May I?" he asked nicely. She nodded, moving her neck back for him. She groaned as she felt his fangs pierce her neck and felt her blood leaving her body. She quickly switched their positions, so she was on top of him. She flashed her fangs at him as he smirked up at her. She felt his hard length underneath her as she pierced him with her fangs, drinking his blood. 

She drank his blood for a good thirty seconds, then pulled away. She smashed their lips together. Their tongues fought for dominance, but Elijah won, taking over the kiss. She ran her hands down his chest, then pulled away from the kiss. She began kissing down his body; his neck, his chest, down to his belly button. She took his cock in her mouth, sucking on the tip, licking the tip. 

She then pushed her head slowly down, and when she came back up, she sucked -- hollowing her cheeks. She continued this motion. After about a minute, she added her hand to the combination. She wrapped her hand around the length she wasn't focusing on, and twisted her hand.